Chapter 3: Hello

Joozous POV

I stood in front of Bakugou and was angry. And all he was doing was trying to get free from the two boys.
      I sighed and looked him dead in the eyes. I then slapped him and set off an explosion in his face while I was at it. This caused it to be more painful which showed as he gritted his teeth.
I then left the room and headed to my new class. I just walked threw the hall and took a paper out of my school bag. I read my schedule, kept walking around the school, and soon enough I arrived at my class. I slid the door open and walked in. No one was here yet except a girl with short hair who was talking to what I think is the teacher. Well kinda. It was sitting on the floor against the wall in a yellow sleeping bag thing.
        I was confused and just shut the door behind me. This caused them to look at me and the girl froze. She literally ran at me and bowed over and over. "IM SORRY FOR BAKUGOU!!!" She said. I rubbed my neck and awkwardly laughed. "Please stop. It's fine it wasn't your fault." I said. She stopped and had an embarrassed look.
"My names Ryuu Joozou. What's yours?" I asked giving her a closed eyed smile. "Ochaco Uraraka." She said smiling. "Nice to meet you. I hope we can be friends." I said. She nodded and went to her chair. I smiled and went to the teacher, I guess.
"Hello." I said kinda confused as I looked down at him. He looked up tired...? "Hello, you must be Ryuu Joozou....I'm your home room teacher Aizawa Shota." He said as he yawned. 'You gotta be kidding me...' I thought. "Hello. So where do I sit?" I asked. "I have two desks set up in the back. Your brother can take the second when he comes." He said as he slid off the wall and laid on the floor. He then closed his eyes and 'slept.' I sighed. 'Mother Fucker....' I thought as I went to the desk at the back of the class.
       I sat there waiting for a while and realized my sand had just climbed the wall and was circling the area above me on the ceiling.
I smiled and giggled as the sand literally turned into a person and was standing upside down inches from my face.
         This is my brother. His names Hendrickson. It's an old name but it's his name. The reason he didn't react or move by himself earlier was because he tends to sleep while in his sand form.
He's actually my full biological brother. He can change back to a human flesh form. But he likes the sand form better, even though he needs to be in human form in school.
His quirk allows him to change his body into pure iron sand. I can do it to but it feels weird. Since we share the same quirk, we can control each other sometimes. But only if the other is willingly allowing it. And right now he's just doing what he wants.
He shifted his sand around and had the school uniform and even messy hair. It might look weird from a distance cause the sand is black but up close he looks awesome. He looked at me and ruffled my hair.
         I smiled wide then heard a gasp. I looked and saw Ochaco amazed and was looking at the sand. Brother then turned into a lump of sand and slowly stormed around me till he touched the floor. Then he moved in front of Ochaco, and he turned back into a sand person.
She was looking amazed and then he pet her twice and when he removed his hand he left some sand which turned into a tiara.
She clasped her hands together and smiled looking at the creation. He then gave her a rose made of sand that he packed together and began to flirt with her without speaking. She blushed as she took the rose. He can speak but in his sand form he can't use his vocals.
        Then there was another gasp. I looked over and saw the boy from before. The one that Bakugou called Deku. He looked defeated and heart broken. As he had his mouth open...
"Move it!!" Someone shouted behind him. I then heard an explosion which scared the shit out of him. He then nearly feel forward. I then saw Bakugou walk in all smug and mad. He then kept walking as he looked at the ground gritting his teeth.
He didn't notice me and just sat in a chair. The boy named Deku then sat in his chair behind Bakugou. My sand then moved over to Deku. I'm starting to think that's not his actual name. Maybe an insult or nickname. But who names there child Deku.
Anyway, Hendrickson then grabbed a small strand of his hair and pulled it. Deku then turned around and looked at the sand confused and surprised.
Brother sighed turned into a sand person again, then walked closer and grabbed a strand of Bakugous hair.
Bakugou immediately turned and looked at the sand. Then he noticed me and looked mad. "DONT TOUCH ME YOU EXTRA!!! OR ILL KICK YOUR ASS!!!!" He shouted at me as a light blush formed. Then he exploded my sand with both palms. The sand didn't move and just absorbed the impact. I was able to tell Brother to not engaging but he was still upset at Bakugo for talking to me like that.
        He decided not to fight luckily and turned to walk straight to me.
I ignored Bakugou harsh words as well and looked at the hair that brother placed in front of me.
        I smiled then dug in my bag. I took out 2 viles and put one hair in each. I then put a cork in both to clog out the air.
After putting both in my bag I nodded at Hendrickson. He turned into his sand human form that was pure black and sat in the chair next to mine. Two sad little desks in the back. ;-;
"WOW!! The sand just disappeared!!" The kid named Deku shouted as he walked to brother and grabbed his hand. He then examined it and began to mutter words that where extremely scientific and smart.
Then I saw something. I saw something in his eyes. Curiosity and strength. I saw it earlier to, he had the will to go on and to be brave even if he was afraid. To put others before him. To be selfless in the most dire situations. I saw........ "A Hero......." I said tilting my head and fixing my glasses. "What.....?" He asked letting the hand go. "When you stood up for me earlier when Bakugou attacked....you were a.....hero. I can see it in your eyes.... Another thing, before coming here I did some research on my classmates ...." I said.
I then grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to the corner of the back of the class where no one could hear. Brother didn't care and just looked forward.
When I let him go I looked over and made sure I was far enough away.
"I forgot your name but....but in the filed report it stated you didn't have a quirk....but I watched the UA festival on the news.......it was All Mights strength...." I said looking at him curiously.
          He began to get sweaty and panicked. "Oh you really think so?!? I don't think me and All Might are alike one bit!!!" He shouted fast.   
          "I know about the One For All....my 'fathers' talk about it a lot. I then put two and two together." I said taking my glasses off and cleaning them. "You know....?" He asked panicking a little. "Don't worry. I can keep secrets. But, I just wanted to meet you......" I said putting my glasses back on.
      "I know that since you weren't born with a quirk, you didn't grow up the same as others. But I just wanted to say......all men aren't created equal. This is the reality you must have learned at age 4. However....dreams can become reality...I believe even with the hard obstacles you might face....you will become a hero." I said.
He blushed slightly then stared at me in disbelief. Then he snapped out of his thoughts.
        "Thank you!! That's very kind. Ummm. I'm Izuka Midoriya. It's nice to meet you." He said as he held a hand out. I took it and shook. "Nice to meet you Midoriya. My name is Ryuu Joozou." I said letting his hand go and bowing slightly.
He nodded then gave me a quick closed eyed teeth smile. It was adorable. "Also why did you take a sample of my hair and Kacchans?" He asked. "Research purposes." I said pushing my glasses up and giving a mighty reflection.
He nodded then turned as he saw the rest of the class come in. It was getting really loud and cloister-phobic. So Hendrickson dispersed into sand and attached himself onto my body. However he reflected my appearance so you couldn't really tell.