Chapter: 11 Hero Name

No ones POV

The three clones looked at each other as they stood in the back of the class in a triangle.
"You know...I think we should tell him...it would be the best thing to do..." Sandy reasoned whispering as she looked at the other two.
"Really!!! Come on!!! We don't want to risk being rejected!!! Come on it's Bakugou we are talking about!!! I don't think he even likes us!!! Much less in that way!!" Red whispers but shouted a bit, however she made sure to keep her voice down.
"I have to agree with both of you guys. We don't want to be rejected but I don't think he even likes us....." Spaz added as she crossed her arms. And surprisingly she was actually calm.
"Then why would he ask us to the festival...?" Sandy questioned.
"I don't know......maybe it was a dare...?" Red added as flames began to form on her hair as she whispered but got a bit mad.
"Hey watcha three talking about?!?" Kirishima said butting in and smiling.
He then turned and looked at Bakugou and gave a wave. Bakugou ignored him, flipped him off, and shouted at Denki.
"Nothing important..." Sandy said as she rubbed her neck and felt a bit sad.
"I have a question.." He said smiling widely with his sharp teeth. They all gave him their attention and turned to face him.
        "Ok." They said in unison. "Bakugou thinks I'm gonna ask you about your quirk but I wanna ask you something else....Do you like Bakugou..?" Kirishima asked while whispering sitting in one of the random chairs. 
        The three stayed silent until Red blushed deep red. "You do..?!?" He shouted in a whisper.
Reds hair went up in flames and gave her away.
        "Way to go Red!!" Spaz shouted in a whisper as she smacked Red over the head.
"I'm sorry my emotions show!!!" Red shouted smacking Spaz over the head.
        They both then grabbed each others shirt collars and were surrounded by a dark aura.
         "Wanna go Spaz..." Red asked as her hair lit up more.
         "Bet!!" Spaz shouted as her hair gave off small explosion and puffed up a bit more.
         They death glared each other and gritted there teeth.
         "Uhh..Ryuu's could you please clam down...!" Tenya shouted chopping the air as he appeared.
         "Shut it!!!" Both Spaz and Red shouted as they showed off their quirks and threatened Tenya.
         "What did you do Kirishima..?" Bakugou asked as he waltz over with his hands in his pockets.
         "Bakugou again with the messy uniform...!!" Tenya shouted as he chopped the air in front of Bakugou.
         "OH SHUT UP!!" Bakugou shouted at Tenya as he slammed his foot on the desk Kirishima was sitting at and released explosions on his palm threatening Tenya.
         "Get in your seats.." Someone said as the class went silent. Everyone looked at the front and saw Mr. Aizawa with his hair and bandages floating and his red eyes glowing bright scaring everyone.
         With no hesitation everyone went back to their seats. But Red grabbed Kirishima before he left.
         "Tell anyone and I'll burn you..." Red threatened as she let him go. He left with an awkward laugh and sat in his seat.
         Then Joozous refused and sat in her chair.

Joozous POV

        Now Kirishima knows...!?!? What if he ignores my threat and tells Bakugou!!!!
I blushed hard at the thought and covered my face with a book I had. I peeked up and looked at Bakugou. He was looking forward and suddenly blushed a bit.
I grabbed my phone and took a quick picture making sure the flash was off and my phone didn't show much.

-school was nearly over-

"I expect your homework to be completed by tomorrow...." The mathematics teacher, Ectoplasm, said as he bowed and left.
He looks kinda scary... T~T.... however he's actually a good math teacher. :)
"Hello class!!! Before you all leave I need 2 students to come up here!!!" Someone shouted coming in. We all looked and saw Midnight. In her usual get up -_-...
"Ryuu Hendrickson, and Ryuu Joozou!!" She shouted.
Me and brother looked at each other for a bit then stood up. We walked to the front and stood waiting for the teacher.
         "Ok, since you two weren't here when the class picked their hero name and designed their costumes, you will do so today!!" Midnight shouted as she handed each of us a paper for a human body templet and a small white board with a marker.
Everyone began to tell each other about how they thought of their names. Me and brother just looked at each other and went back to our seats.
We then grabbed our school bags and pulled a small notebook out. We then walked back and stood in front of Midnight.
"We actually thought of this last week." We both said in unison as we handed her the note books.
She grabbed them and looked surprised. "Wow, these are extremely detailed!! I'll get these ready for you both as soon as possible!" Midnight shouted smiling as she closed both note books. "And your names?" She asked.
We looked at each other and smiled. Then I motioned brother to go first.
He nodded and walked in front of the class at the teachers pedestal getting everyone's attention. He then grabbed his board and wrote down something. Then he finished and smiled as he turned it to face the class.
"Dark Matter!! What a sexy and intimidating name. I've heard of your quirk and that suits you!!" Midnight shouted as she clapped her hands.
Everyone else liked it and complimented him. Momos cheers even made him blush. He then bowed and walked to me.
"What a shitty name!!" Bakugou shouted as he laughed. "Yours is no better King Explosion Murder..." Kirishima said nearly laughing his ass off causing Bakugou to blow up.
"Your turn..." Brother said as he nudging me and smiled. "Remember this name will be for you...and you alone. A shield of dignity should be the foundations for a worthy hero name." Midnight said putting her hands on her hips and being all hero like.
I nodded and hesitantly walked up. "The name I choose will be used to identify me...And the name I have... is a name that was given to me as one of the test subjects for my 'fathers'.... it was a way to identify me without using my actual name... however this name is a part of me.. and each time it is used to define me...I need to be happy about it..I can't hide from my past..so embracing it would make my life a whole lot better.." I said smiling as I wrote my name down.
When I finished I looked at brother who was kinda upset and concerned.
         I then turned my board and showed the class. "Triple Threat!!! What a great name for a three quirked hero!!! Live up to it!!!" Midnight shouted punching her fist into the air.
I smiled as the class was complimenting my name. "Wow!! How cool!!" Hagakure shouted as she lifted her invisible arms in the air. "Yeah it suits you." Momo added as she smiled and clapped her hands.
"What do you think Bakugou...?" Kirishima asked as he turned to face the ashy blond.
Bakugou just gave a 'tch' and looked away. I bowed and went to Midnight. Me and brother handed the board and markers back and she smiled then looked at the class. "You are dismissed.." She said smiling.