Chapter 4: P.E

Joozous POV

It's been a while since class started. Everyone said hello and I asked some questions on their quirks. I noted everything down and everyone was really nice. But....there was this short dude, Minoru Mineta. He said I had nice big boobs, then Iida lectured him to not say such things to a lady. I did noticed that the boy from earlier...Bakugou...he didn't say hello. He just sat down and looked forward.
Anyway right now class was done and we took some notes and a couple of tactical lessons on the different terrains we would need to face. It was time for P.E. So I got up and as soon as I did Iida came up to me.
      "We will be starting our physical training now Mrs. Ryun. Mr. Aizawa has asked me to give you these." He said as he handed me two folded uniforms of sorts that were blue, red, and white.
         I nodded and Uraraka came by. "Come on Joozou, I'm supposed to take you to the locker rooms." She said smiling.
         I nodded then grabbed the uniforms. "Thank you Iida." I said. He nodded then left with Midoria.
After a bit of walking and being dragged by Uraraka, we arrived at the locker rooms.
"Come on. Your lockers over here." Uraraka said smiling. She then led me to a locker and gave me a paper with a combination written on it. "Here.." She said as she began to set in the combination. Then it opened. She looked at me and smiled. "Call if you need help." She said. She then left to another locker and did the same thing but with another combination.
         I stood there for a second and memorized the numbers. When I finished I put it in my pocket and was about to dress then realized I still had my sand on me.
         "I am so sorry..." I said to everyone. They looked at me confused. I then walked out of the locker room and saw a fully dressed Uraraka follow. "What's wrong??" She asked concern. I didn't answer but I instead, ordered Hendrickson, threw my mind to remove himself from my body. He obeyed and gathered into a person in front of me.
         "My apologies. I forgot he was still attached to me.." I said as I looked at Uraraka. She looked confused then realized I had him on while the girls were changing. "Oh.." She said blushing.
          I sighed and looked at brothers sand. "Stay here." I said. He nodded then his body reflected his human form. "Ok. But don't take to long." He said as he fixed his tie. "Very well. Also my apologies for dropping you in the morning. Also change into this.." I said as I walked back into the locker room, grabbed the other uniform and came out handing it to him.
        He nodded and headed for the boys locker room. After that I went back in with Uraraka and changed.
       When I was about to put my hands in the sleeve I heard a gasp. I looked and saw a Uraraka, who was fully dressed. "What?" I asked confused. "How did you get that scar??" She asked pointing to my arm.
       "Oh...well...a year ago I started intense training and resulted in numerous scars on my body." I said finishing and putting my glasses back on.
      It wouldn't really matter to me if anyone knew about my past. Privacy is nothing in this world.
      "You don't seam like you had a good childhood..." She said looking down. "No. I suppose I didn't.." I said as I walked passed her and went out the locker room door.
        Some of the girls left but most just finished dressing.
        Anyway as I got out I heard shouting. "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU PIECE OF SHIT!?!?!?!" I heard Bakugou screaming at Hendrickson as small explosions appeared from Bakugous fingers.
  "I SAID YOUR ABILITIES ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO JOOZOUS!!!!!!" Hendrickson screamed as sand swirled around his body.
"Section 5, paragraph 3. Do not attack or start arguments with other peers using your quirk." I said as I fixed my glasses.
       They both looked at me and Hendrickson had a face of regret.
"I'm sorry.." He immediately said to me as his sand stopped and went back to his hands. I nodded then smiled.
"OHH HELL NO!!!!! WE ARENT DONE HERE!!!" Bakugou shouted at me.
"Bakugou." I heard someone say. I looked behind Bakugou and saw the teacher. Bakugou turned around and looked at the teacher.
     "It's time for sparing practice." The teacher said as he turned and walked to the group of students.    
          I began to follow and join the others as some of the girls from the locker room and Bakugou as well as Hendrickson followed.
           After a bit, we all stood there accounted for as Mr. Aizawa began to call out two people at a time. Then...."Katsuki Bakugou and Hendrickson Ryuu." He said. I literally smacked my face sighed. "GET READY TO EAT SHIT!!!" I heard Bakugou shout.
          "Joozou Ryuu and Shoto Todoroki." He said. He kept going but I didn't listen, and all I felt was eyes on me.
          I stood to the side as Todoroki followed. When Mr. Aizawa finished talking, there was groups of twos in the area. Cool...now it's like I have a glaring bug as a partner..