Chapter: 29 Hitoshi Shinso

Bakugous POV

How strong is she!!! I need to fight her, just to understand her level.... and if it's high, I need to surpass her!! I'm gonna be the strongest hero to ever step foot on this world!!! And even if I have feelings for her, she's gonna have to prove she's worth walking beside me as an equal.
        Joozous strong because she has three quirks, but if I beat her, I can prove to her that I'm strong with one quirk. And she will respect me for that!!! AND BE IMPRESSED!!! Hahahhha!!!!
         "Hey man, why do you have such a crazy smile??" Someone asked behind me. I turned and saw Kirishima. He looked burnt and had a bruise on his chest.
        "What the fuck happened?" I asked glancing at him as he stood beside me and looked forward.
        "I kinda got my butt handed to me by the new girl..." He answers rubbing his neck and sighing.
        "Tch.....you're weak....she doesn't seam strong..." I said smirking as I looked at Red standing her ground.
        "Did you not see that huge blast of blue fire!?!?" He shouted. "Fuck that!!! Half and half Bastard was just showing off!!!" I shouted getting mad.
        "Man that was Eli!!!! She has a fire quirk too!!! And since she's Joozous friend I think she's kinda like her. While we were fighting she showed water and speed type quirks. As well as wind!!! How the hell is she not strong!!?!?" He shouted at me.
        She's just like Joozou...multiple quirked....I'm gonna have to fight her too. Not today...but soon..

Red POV

        I jumped back from Eraser and stood beside Sandy. "Sandy..?" I asked. She glanced at me and smiled.
        "Never thought you'd ask..." She said chuckling as she grabbed my hand. We then fused and formed someone new.

No ones POV

        When Red and Sandy fused they formed Jinx. She has half red and half black hair. Her hair is also in two braids that divides her two colors. The braids touch the ground and her eyebrows match the color side of hair.
        (Kinda like Todoroki but her red hair is on her right side, and the white side is black but is on her left side.)
        Her right eye is blue and her left is light black, much like Spaz'es eyes. But Spaz'es eyes are switched.
        Her hero suit is a black sleeveless chest cover that shows her stomach, grey loose cargo pants that have a black waist band, bandages covering her arms but stopping 2 inches from her shoulders, no shoes, and she also has grey gloves. The gloves can change into her gauntlets but they are grey.
        "Hello!!! Nice weather!!! My names Jinx!!! How's it going?!?"" She shouted energetically as she appeared behind Aizawa.
        The bandages on her arms unwrapped themselves so quickly and grabbed Aizawa, she then threw him out of the circle. He caught himself with the ground but the heel of his foot was already out.
"I WIN!!!" Jinx shouted energetically as she jumped up and down. Aizawa looked bored and nodded. "Four points." He said as he turned and left.
        Bakugou was gonna walk in but the purple haired dude went in first. He earned a glare from Bakugou and a snarl.
        In that moment she realized that Todoroki and Iida left. And also saw Kirishima talk to Bakugou a bit then leave.
        "Bearing your teeth like an animal..?" Was all the purple hair dude said as he glance at Bakugou then kept walking at me.
        "Most species bare their teeth as a threat, as a display of aggression, and or of leadership!!! It is a reminder that those clenched jaws, can and will open your yielding throat!!!" Jinx shouted jumping up and down giving a closed eyed smile.
        The boy merely smiled and tilted his head slightly. "What's your name?!?" She shouted. He gave her a grin and answered.
        "Hitoshi Shinso. What's yours..?" He asked. "JOOZOU RYUU!! But at the moment, this fusion is called Jinx!!! I'm Jinx!! Nice to meet you!!!" She shouted. Then she froze.

Spaz'es POV

        I watched from the pillar as Jinx froze. I think I remember him from the sports festival. But...I didn't get to finish watching the fight he had with Midorya. However I know he lost.
        "What's your quirk..?" I asked. He looked up and noticed me. "Brain washing..." He said as he looked at Jinx. "Now walk out of bonds..." He said as he looked at Jinx.
        She then began to walk to the circles lines. I sighed as I reloaded my gauntlets and shot 2 bullets at Jinx. They hit her and she shattered into sand.
        "You have been blessed. Three fucken times....three fucken quirks..." He whispered quietly as he looked down. I couldn't see his eyes but he was gritting his teeth.
        "Blessed...with quirks.....ALL YOU CLASSS 1-A'S ARE ALL THE SAME!!! BORN AND DESTINED FOR GLORY!!!! WHILE OTHERS LIKE ME, WITH VILLAN LIKE QUIRKS ARE DESTINED FOR EVIL!!!!' He shouted as he looked up at me with hatred. (Pretend He was still sour from the sports festival after he lost to Deku.)
        "I....understand..." I said calmly as I sat down on the pillar and hung my feet swinging them.
        "BULLSHIT!!! SOMEONE AS BLESSED AS YOU CANT POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND!! YOU WERE LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE HEROIC QUIKRS!!! THREE!!! YOU WERE BORN TO BE GREAT!!! YOU WERE BORN TO BE A HERO!!! TO BE RICH AND POWERFUL, PRAISED FOR YOUR POPULARITY AND STRENGTH!!!" He shouted.
"You disgust me..." I said jumping down the pillar and landing on my hands and feet. I looked up at him and saw him gritting his teeth, on the verge of snapping. However I smelt his sweat..
"Hero's.... Hero's should not be motivated by money, or fame......The current hero society is corrupted with fake hero's. Viruses. I strive to be a hero he is proud of. To get rid of fakes....The definition of Hero is, an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spit of overwhelming obstacles to preserve peace..you don't need a quirk to be a hero...." I said as I deactivated my gauntlets.
Instantly he ran at me and grabbed me by my shirts front. "SHUT UP!!! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!!!" He shouted.
"NO!!! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!!! YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN AND HATRED LIES IN MY HEART BECAUSE OF MY QUIRKS!!!! I DONT NEED A QUIRK TO BE A HERO!!!! I NEVER DID!!! BUT I WAS GIVEN THREE WITH PAINFUL EXPERIMENTS AND SURGERIES!!! I BEGGED AND ASKED THEM TO STOP!!! BUT I GUESS YOU JUST SEE ALL THAT AS BLESSINGS!!! PAIN IS MOST OF WHAT I CAN REMEMBER FOR 5 YEARS!!!! PAIN!!! BUT IN MY FIRST 10 YEARS OF LIFE I DIDNT HAVE A QUIRK!!!" I shouted as I head butted him. He stumbled back and held his nose. I then punched his stomach and threw him back.
"AND YET, FROM AS YOUNG AS 5 I BEGAN TO TRAIN!!! I REFUSED TO EXCEPT DEFEAT!!! I REFUSE TO EXCEPT MY DESTINY GIVEN TO ME!!! I MADE MY OWN!!! EVEN IF I DIDN'T HAVE A QUIKR THAT DIDNT STOP ME!!!....In those times I relied on training what I had, not focusing on what I didn't...for even if my enemy is far stronger...even if my body were to fail me...I would not give up...I would not lose...I REFUSE!!!!" I shouted as I walked to Shinsou, who was still on the floor next to the out of bounds circle.
I then got on top of him. I straddled his waist with my knees, as I grabbed his P.E shirt collar and made him look at me.
"I am a hero, because I choose to sacrifice everything to save the vulnerable and weak of this world....Refusing to give in to the evil...." I said as I held his face with my free hand and smiled.
I then let his face go and grabbed his hand. I then slowly placed it out of the circle. He turned and looked at his hand.
I then got off of him and walked over to the sand that belonged to Jinx. I guess she reformed when I was yelling at Shinsou, because she was just laying on the floor looking up at the sky. "It might rain..." She said giggling.
"Come on. We need more points..." I said as I held my hand out. She took it and smiled as we reformed into Joozou.