Chapter: 9 Three in one

3rd Persons POV

           Joozou realized her only option and waited for the perfect moment. Then as the two men came at her again, she dispersed into sand. This caused a large gust of wind that blew the men 10 feet back.
           The sand then reformed into 3 clones of Joozou. But each had a different appearance and quirk.
           Basically Joozous 3 quirks were divided into 3 bodies that looked exactly like Joozou but different. And included all the personalities or characteristics Joozou portrays while using those quirks. However they do also share similar traits and emotions regardless of their quirk.
            The first has the magnetic release quirk. She had pure black hair and dark eyes, just like Hendrickson. This clone was named Sandy and has Joozous kindness and selfless personality as well as calm and rational. And is good at hand to hand combat and can use weapons made from her quirk.
            The second has the explosive release quirk. However she has Joozous normal hair color, it's more crazy and spiky like Bakugous. Joozou usually keeps her hair nice and smooth, but this personality is crazy and obnoxious. Her left eye is icy blue while her right is dark grey. This clone was named Spaz, and has Joozous god complex that she rarely shows and some of Joozous stubbornness as well as rowdiness. And is known for using Joozous dirty fighting. However this clone is also dirty minded and a huge pervert...
            The third has the fire quirk, Hellflames and has pure red hair and blue eyes. She has most of Joozous anger, frustration, energy, and sometimes shyness as well as strength and agility. This clone was named Red and mainly known for her incontrolable bursts of flames. This clone can also turn into a human torch when angered incredibly.
              The three solid clones are also known to fuse together in pairs of two sometimes. This can give different outcomes to different modes Joozou can enter.
           Anyway the three stood as the wind from the burst cleared.
             Hendrickson smiled and laughed a bit as others looked confused and a little weird out.
              "Never thought I'd see Spaz this soon..." Hendrickson said as he teared up from his laughter.
              "W-what happened? Who's Spaz??" Bakugou asked confused but serious.
              "Joozou has the unique ability to use her Magnetic Release sand quirks, 'Body Disperse' technique, to create clones of herself. Kinda like when I'm just pure sand moving about. Each clone has a form of embodiment that symbolizes Joozou, as in a bit of her natural sand from her body that she mixes with other sand. However she used her quirks instead of the sand and divided them into 3 solid clones. I've seen it a bunch of times and trust me, it's amazing..." Hendrickson said smiling
              "SPAZ!!!! I EXPECT ALOT FROM YOU!!!" He shouted loud and waved his hand in the air.
              "AS IF I WAS GONNA FAIL JACKASS!!!!" The middle clone, Spaz shouted putting a fist in the air as her hands release some tiny explosions.
              "I LOVE YOU TOOOOO!!!" Hendrickson shouted back ignoring Spazes comment.
             The clones ignored the loud brother and looked at the arena. There were 6 left and 2 groups of 2 we're fighting each other. One team was class 1-B's students and the other team were the two wind and water quirk twins. Other than that the remaining 2 fighters stood looking at the three clones.
             "Spaz, Red, tri formation...Calamity." Sandy said as she looked at the ground and began to make her body a magnet. This caused the sand to vibrate and get free of the ice.
             The two other clones looked at each other and nodded as each ran to 2 corners of the arena creating a triangle. Spaz was in front of class 1-A and had her hands ready to explode some b#$ches... (lol)
            "I hope you don't disappoint the crowd..." Hendrickson said as he got closer to the fence. Spaz turned to face the brother and flipped him off. "Shut it." She said as she turned and was ready for Sandy's orders. "I like this one." Bakugou shouted laughing.
            Red was waiting patiently as well, even if it was hard for her. "Now!!" Sandy shouted as a wave of sand headed strait for all 6 of the fighters. Spaz and Red jumped into the sand wave but Sandy created a solid path for them to run on.
           Then both Red and Spaz met at the center. They then dispersed into two swarms of sand and collided. Fusing was a good trick and one they used frequently. They turned into a form of Joozou with crazy longer red hair, with some black strands here and there. She also had the blue and black eyes like Spaz. This Jouzou was named Calamity. (Look up the definition for Calamity)
           "LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!" Calamity shouted as she turned into a human torch and flew through the sky. Then she threw balls of fire that landed into the ocean of sand. They exploded and sent 2 players out of the arena.
          Calamity fell from the sky, and as she was about to make contact, she slammed her fist into the sand. This let out an explosion which sent waves and knocked 2 more players out.
         After that attack Sandy pulled back her sand and held it behind her. Calamity stood beside Sandy and was ready for the sand to clear. When it did only the class 1-b students remained. They looked a bit scratched up and showed promise. "COME ON TETSUTETSU" Someone in the crowd shouted. It was a girl with orange hair in a side pony tail.
The one with hardening skin was like Kirishima. "Sandy. You take the metal looking guy. I'll take the copy cat.." Calamity said as she ran to the two fighters. Sandy did as well.
After a bit of copying and using Calamity's quirks, the copy cat couldn't keep up with the flames and explosions and was shot out of the arena. Calamity smiled and put her fist in the air. She then looked at Sandy and saw her fighting with hand to hand combat.

Sandy's POV

Before I started fighting the hardening guy I realized he only does short hand to hand fighting because his quirk is close range.
"I will fight you in a respectable fashion. I will use my sand armor and make it act like your quirk. Then it will be an equal match.." I said as I activated my hardened sand. My appearance didn't change but my armor was activated.
"Why would you do that!! You could easily win without doing that!" He shouted getting in a fighting stance.
"Because I'm about respect and nobility..." I said running at him. We did hand to hand combat for a while. Some earth throbbing smashes.
In the end I grabbed his arm after he tried to punch me, and flipped him over slamming him out of bounds. Then I stood there in silence as Calamity came over to me and unfused. Red and Spaz stood before me and held there hand out. I took them as I wheezed from exhaustion. Then we fused.

Joozous POV

        I reformed and fell to my knees. It was silent still as I stood up fighting back my sore bones.
        I then put my hand in the air claiming victory. The crowd went wiled and cheered.
        I heard running and was about to fall again but I was caught. I looked up and saw Bakugou.
        "I guess this isn't what you planned..." I said rubbing my neck as I stood up. He shook his head at me and picked me up bridal style.
        He then walked back to the main gate. There I saw everyone cheering my name.
        The whole class was telling me how awesome I was.
        I saw Hendrickson with a medal that he put around my neck. He then handed me an envelope and my purse.
        "You two can go have fun." Brother said as he ruffled my hair and nodded at Bakugou.
        With that Bakugou left with me still in his arms. He took me through the crowd of people and back to the festival. However he passed everything.
        He went somewhere else with a tree on a small hill, that over viewed the ocean. He then set me down facing the sun which didn't have much time left before disappearing. He then sat down beside me.
        "You surprised me..." He said after a while. I looked at him and blushed. He was smiling a bit as he looked forward. It was a lovely smile....