Chapter: 31 Monoma

Joozous POV

        "I have a quick question for you." He said giggling a bit. I nodded and he looked me up and down.
        "Why are you dressed like the scum, hero killer Stain..." He asked, more like stated. I instantly made a katana out of sand that shot out of the ground.
I was so fast that he didn't process anything yet. In a millisecond I was in front of him low to the ground with my katana ready to slash him.
He was caught off guard as he stumbled back causing my slash to only graze him slightly on the cheek. It was meant to only slash his chin a bit. But grazing him was good...
However that was more than enough. I then jumped back and landed on my hands then my feet.
I was squatted down looking at him threw my hood as well as my hair as it fell over my eyes. I then held my katana close to my face and licked the small specs of blood.
"Huh!! You just cut me. Weird enough I can't feel it yet, but now I'm certain.....AND YOU'RE IN CLASS 1-A, I DIDNT KNOW THE SO CALLED BEST CLASS, HARBORED SUCH A STUDENT!!!" He shouted.
I ignored his words and stood up. "I'm not a villain....and Stain is not scum but he is a murderer. I can not support his actions but I support his reasons. I will follow his ideology but I will not follow his doings. So keep your mouth shut rat about what you call him, or I'll crush you like a bug...." I said as I made a sheath form on my back.
"Oh please!!! WHY WOULD ANYONE ALLOW YOU TO BE A HERO!!! YOU DRESS AND THINK THE SAME WAY AS THE HERO KILLER!!! YOU'RE A SIMPLE WANNA BE HERO, THAT HAS THE MINDSET OF A VILLAN!!! THAT ITSELF CAN ONLY BRING CATASTROPHE!!! I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE TEACHERS SAW IN YOU AND THE OTHER NEW STUDENTS THAT SOME OF THE CLASS 1-B STUDENTS DONT HAVE!!! IF THEY NEEDED NEW STUDENTS THEY COULD HAVE TAKEN SOME FROM CLASS 1-B!!!" He shouted as he cleaned his check from blood.
        I sigh, then put the katana in the sheath and looked at the blond. "....Freeze..." I said as I activated my quirk.
I mimicked Stains quirk ability which allows hims to paralyze an opponent by ingesting samples of their blood.
But unlike his quirk, all I have to do is have a sample of my enemy's blood and I can manipulate all the iron in their body.
        Instantly he froze and couldn't move. Since his blood flows threw his body, I can simply stop his body from moving while still allowing his body to circulate blood.
        I then smiled as I ran at him and activated my gauntlets. When I was in front of him I charged both of them and slammed my fists into his chest. This sent him flying as I also set off an explosion making the gauntlets blow stronger.
        He landed outside of the circle and lost. I smiled and jumped back to the center of the circle.
"You have a strong quirk as well. The ability to copy a quirk just by making contact. I can do that kinda but I think mine is more flawed..." I said as I thought over his ability.
        I release him from my quirk and watched as he got back up. He struggles of course and coughed a bit. "...I have another question..." He said in between coughs as he dusted his clothes off trying.
        I nodded and watched as he fixed his hair. "Are you and that Hot Headed embarrassment a 'thing'....?" He asked as he stopped and looked at me.
"No..." I said as I sighed and fell to my knees. I rested for a bit and saw him walk back into the circle. I was confused and looked up.
"Then why don't I take you out today..?" He asked as he knelt down and held his hand out smiling.
"....huh..??....You just insulted me and my ideology......." I said as I gave him a confused look.
        "True. I apologize." He said thinking a bit. I can tell he just said that just to get me to go out......
"Also you and your quirks are intriguing." He added smiling. "You just want an upper hand if we fight again..." I stated as I stood up myself ignoring his hand.
"No. I also think your attractive." He stated as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. He had a hand around my waist and held me in a dance like position.
"What do you say...?" He asked winking. "Hmmmm." I said sarcastically thinking. Then I released the rest of the electricity that Denki shot me with earlier.
        He was thrown back a bit but stood back up with a struggle. "You seam determined. However, even if I am not with Bakugou, it doesn't mean my feelings for him are not strong." I said. I then heard a loud buzzer.
         "Oh, Come on!!!! NO ONE WANTED TO CHALLENGE US SO WE COULDNT GET MUCH POINTS!!!" I heard Ashido shouted to Tsu waking by my circle.
        "Hey Joozou were you lucky??" Tsu asked turning and seeing me. I smiling and jogged over to them.
"Kinda. I was sitting down and I guess I looked a bit valuable. So a couple people tried. I also fought Midorya, Mr.Aizawa, Shinsou from class 1-C and Monoma..." I said not counting Bakugou as I pointed at the blond who was fixing his hair.
        "Luckkkkyyyy." Ashido groaned. "Wow really, you might end up wining. Most of class 1-A was ignored so they couldn't get points. I have a feeling that class 1-B planed it..." Tsu said as she put a finger to her chin.
        "Most likely." I said rubbing my neck as we grouped up with the class. I kept thinking of what Midorya said.
        Now that I think about it.....It would be healthy to let go of someone who only brings me pain. But I feel weak giving up...
        Bakugou...He's amazing.....Sure, he can be a real pain, but his strength, confidence and ambition. Not to mention his quirk. He's stronger than me and he only had one.... He's so much better than me.