Chapter: 36 It Comes When Shes Scared

Joozous POV

We walked into the hospital and I check-in. We then sat down by the counter and waited for about 10 seconds.

"Ryuu." I heard a voice call to me. I looked and saw Aizawa. "Sensei," I said standing.

"We aren't in school. You can address me as Aizawa." He said as he stopped in front of me. He had his hero costume on and his usual tired expression.

"Of course sir-...Um, Aizawa..ok then." I said awkwardly as I rubbed my neck. I then noticed 2 guys in black suits with gear so thick I couldn't see there faces.

He looked at me then to the ground and closed his eyes as he took a sigh. "Unfortunately we aren't aware of what's happening to you. So just in case we will do something similar to what we did when you were corrupted. You don't remember of course but it simple. For the safety of everyone around here the hospital was evacuated other than the workers. They will conduct tests and make sure everything went well with the last surgery. But...they need your full cooperation. Once the "serum" is injected you won't act how you want, or your quirk won't that is...so just try and stay calm and it will go smoothly." He said as he pulled something from behind him.

I looked at it and saw some really heavy-duty cuffs. I glanced at Bakugou. "I think it's better if you just go home and I'll see you later." I said trying to smile.

"Like hell!!" He shouted. "Bakugou!" Aizawa shouted. Bakugou stopped and grunted giving a Tch and looked at me.

"It's ok." I said as I turned and cupping his face. "This is necessary. I don't want to hurt anyone if my quirks get out of control...or if I do..." I said as I put my forehead to his.

"I'll give you two a moment." Aizawa said as he turned and walked to a bench a bit away.

"I want to be notified when this is done." Bakugou said as he held my waist and sighed. "Ok." I responded as I kissed his forehead and hugged him.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear. "I love you too." He said as he pulled back and gave me a long kiss on my forehead.

"Come on, I have to go," I said holding his hands and letting him hold my stuff. I then heard a woof. I looked and saw Taka. I bent down and ruffled his fur, "See you in a bit, my little prince." I said as I stood and walked to Aizawa. I stood in front of him  and held my hands out.

I glanced at Katsuki and saw him looking at the ground gritting his teeth as Taka whimpered. I looked at Aizawa who looked like he didn't want to do this but he had to.

My hands went into gloves and there were shackles. I stood there as they chained me and we began to walk. Midway they put a blindfold on me and said it was for safety as well as a secret.

After a while of walking we got stopped. The blindfold was removed and I was in a white room with a small white table that looks like an uncomfortable metal bed with padding. There was a lot of medical equipment, and people in heavy gear.

I nodded and one of the women-led me to a room. I removed my clothing and they put me in a medical gown. I was led back and saw double-sided glass on one of the walls.

Aizawa was gone to...he must be in that room just in case something happens. If so he will shut my quirk off. I took a deep breath and laid down on the bed. They took my handcuffs off and instead strapped me down with metal clamps and these individual cuffs that covered my hands.

The table moved and I was upright. The back of the table where my head was, was more of a holder with just a simple straps and a frame. My neck and the back of my head exposed.

I closed my eyes and they removed a cover from the back of my neck. I then felt them inject me. Regardless of the size of the large needle I felt, it's nothing compared to what I have felt before.

"You're gonna be conscious. But please, stay calm." One of the fully geared people said. "I will try. I apologize in advance for anything I do without wanting to..." I said as I felt something building up inside.

"Of course, that's why I'm here." Someone said. I opened my eyes and looked at the corner of my eye to the double-sided window. There was a speaker beside it. It was Aizawa. "Thank you Sensei," I said as I closed my eyes with full trust in him.

I winced as I felt them cut me from the back of my neck carefully. They whispered to each other and I couldn't here. Suddenly there was a pain inside my body.

I heard them step back and sand began to swarm me. Like it was my skin coming off my arms. Like I was decaying away. Then it stopped. The sand fell but didn't go back to my arms. I was bleeding from the exposed skin and open wounds. My arms shaking because of the burning I felt.

They got back to me and tried to stop the bleeding. It hurts. Then I felt my hair go up into flames burning the headpiece a bit. I was shut off again. I cried a bit, my quirks which didn't hurt me before, hurt again....like when I was a child.

It burned my neck, but not my head. I tried to keep my composure as they began to work behind me slowly digging into my neck. Then I felt something. I felt sleepy. I closed my eyes a little. "She's burning out!! We're losing her!!!" I heard shouting as I was fading away.

"What's going on in there!!!" I heard a faint Aizawa shout. Then electricity was shot threw me. I absorbed it and opened my eyes. "She's back, continue Yuko." I heard them say behind me. I was breathing heavily.

I glanced at the two-sided glass and saw a reflection. One of the doctor's hands were exposed but There fingers looked like thin needles and tools. They were getting super close and accurate.

"Another wave of spontaneous quirks should activate in a bit!!" One of the doctors shouted as they formed a small shield of glass. I was about to say something when my hands began to give off small explosions within the cuffs.

My fingers were in so much pain. It burned so much!!! They then stopped and I could feel stinging. Some tended to my hands making sure I didn't break the cuffs.

I then felt woozy again. "May, Defibrillators!!" They shouted. "I absorb it.." I said as I passed out. They hit me again with the electricity. It was painful and didn't feel like a normal defibrillators.

"Don't worry, my quirk lets me store up and charge electricity into my hands. I can shoot it out and absorbed it back. You absorbed it last time but when I did another one I took it all back." The person said. It was a younger nurse with her hands exposed in front of me.

She smiled at me. I gave a weak smile but was quickly replaced by a shout of pain. My eyes shot to the glass to see a large machine with a needle that came from the ceiling.

It was shooting a small lazed. I tried to keep calm but I was afraid, then suddenly I was out, but not like a faint but something else was taking over.....