Chapter: 32 Under....Where!?!? (Lol puns....;-;)

Joozous POV

"Ok classes!!! Head over to the point section and round up your points with Midnight and Eraser!!! When your done, go dress out!!!!" Present Mic shouted as he motioned everyone to a table with both teachers sitting with clip boards.
People began to walk over and chatted. I walked a bit faster so I got there second. I stood in front of Aizawa who handed me a clipboard.
"Right down the number of wins, losses, points, and if you can name everyone that would be helpful." Aizawa said as he handed me a pen.
I nodded and began to right down all my points. Twenty in total. It would have been twenty-two but I'm not counting Bakugou as a win or a loses...
        When I finished writing everything down, I signed it and handed it back. He looked at it then looked back at me. "I saw you start a fight with Bakugou.." He said pointing out the fact that Bakugous name and score wasn't recorded.
"I refuse to except that as a win or defeat. I didn't fight him, he just forfeited.." I said pulling the hood lower.
He thought it over and nodded. I smiled a bit and jogged over to the dressing rooms. I stripped my hero clothes and decided to bathe myself a bit.

Eli's POV

        I got a lot of points and was really happy. I had 19 in total since I got challenged by most of the Class 1-B students.
        I grabbed a clip board and began to fill in everything. When I fished I gave the clipboard to Midnight who smiled and nodded at me. I nodded back and went to the locker rooms.

-a bit later-

        When I finished dressing out of my suit I had stripped and took a quick shower. But when I came back I couldn't find my underwear.
        So I slowly opened the door to the locker nervously. I just need to get to Joozou. She can make me something with her sand....

        I slowly closed the door behind me. I then stopped and fixed my uniform.
        A couple of the girls came out and began to compliment me. "Your so cool Eli!" Ururaka shouted punching the air, the others agreed and I felt a bit over whelmed.
        I had one hand covering my front and the other on my bit making sure my skirt didn't go up.
        I then began to walk back a bit. "I have to go....!" I squeaked and moved back a bit more. But I bumped into someone. "Apologies." The person said.
        I blushed roughly and turned around quickly to meet eyes with the half and half guy. His eyes were so...beautiful.
        I then blushed red fire once I realized I bumped into his 'man hood' and I didn't have anything under my skirt.....
        I turned away and squeaked as the floor under my shoes began to burn slightly. "Eli!?" The girls shouted. I looked down and panicked as I froze the ground using my water quirk and my wind quirk.
I then panicked a bit more seeing the half and half react to my ice. He seamed hypnotized seeing my ice. I got so overwhelmed I turned into small water particles and flew away.
        I then turned a couple of corners then got to the classroom. I saw Joozou sitting down and refused beside her.

Joozous POV
(A while before they bump into each other)

        I took my undergarments off and went over to the bathing area with a towel. I then sat down at the showers and rinsed my body. But most of the time I just sat down feeling the water hit my body.
When I finished I stood up and put the towel on. I then heard laughter and talking as a couple of girls came in and did the same.
I however just left and went to change. After changing into my uniform, I left and stood outside the locker room door feeling my wet hair.
I then sighed as I walked to the main building to the classroom. I was about to turn the corner and head to the main building but I felt light headed and wanted to fall... Instantly I held myself up using the wall
I then felt a pain in my stomach...but as soon as it came it left. I was confused and suddenly coughed a bit. I covered my mouth when I did, and when I pulled my hand back I saw some blood....
I was kinda shocked and ran to the class. After climbing all those stairs I slid the door open. To my luck Bakugou was there sitting in his chair.
He turned to see me but I ignored him. I ran to my desk and grabbed my phone. I then dialed a number quickly.
"Why the fuck are you in a hurry??" Bakugou asked serous gritting his teeth. He must be mad at something but is trying to keep his cool....it's not working. I ignored him and heard the number answer.
"Hello, this is (Some hospital name I forgot) hospital. How may I help you?" The person on the other end said to me. "Uh, yes hello. My name is Ryuu Joozou, I was release this morning from the hospital, however I-" I said but stopped as I remember Bakugou in the room. I looked at him and quickly rushed out of the classroom shutting the door.
"Apologies. As I was saying, just a while ago I coughed up some blood and was wondering if I should come back in. I'm currently at school so I can come after." I said as I whispered a bit. She heard and began to click on a computer.
"Ok, we can make that appointment but we will need a legal guardian registered in again." The lady said.
Suddenly the phone was taken from me. It was Aizawa. "I'll give this back after the call..." Was all he said then left.
"Hello. My name is Aizawa Shouta. I am the legal guardian of Ryuu Joozou." Aizawa said as he walked off with my phone.
My phone.... ;-; and What??!? Well...it's doesn't surprise me but why would he be the person to become my guardian...also probably Hendrickson's.
        I sighed as I slid the door open. Bakugous face automatically scared the shit out of me. I literally squeaked and almost stumbled back.
        "Explain." He said roughly. I was literally shaking under his gaze. Wtf!?! "Uh...I kinda don't feel so well- BUT IT DOESNT HAVE TO DO WITH KAMINARI ELECTRIFYING ME!!!" I said shaking my head and hands panicking.
        He grunted and lastly gave a 'tch'. He then grabbed my arms and pulled me to him wrapping his arms around me.
       "I'm s-..sorry..about earlier. I just...I feel like an asshole for giving you a scar...and hurting you in general." He said as he pulled back a bit and kissed my forehead.
I thought for a second then I hugged him back and took a deep breath. "It's completely fine. I still love you..Katsuki." I said as I nuzzled his neck a bit. Btw I'm like a bit shorter than Midorya's height so I'm kinda shorter than him.
"I love you too Joozou." He said as he pulled back and kissed me softly. He put one had on my hips and the other around me. I smiled into the kiss and kissed back. (FIRST NAME BASIS!?! XD)
"GET SOME!!!" I heard shouting. We both pulled back and looked to our right and saw Kirishima and Iida trying to cover Minetas mouth.
Akagi then turned the corner while talking to Hendrickson. He then looked forward and smiled at me.
Bakugou suddenly growled a bit and held on to me tighter and protectively. Akagi didn't care and kept walking and stopped in front of us.
"Hey, Joozou. I was wondering if you wanted to go swimming later? We can practice for the field trip Hendrickson told me about." He said. Oh yeah that's next week!!!
        "Sure. Oh but I have to go somewhere later, so it's maybe." I said smiling. Then the bell rang. I looked back at Bakugou who grunted then gave me a peck on the lips. He then let me go and walked into the classroom.
        I followed and went to my desk. Suddenly I felt cold in my lower regain...MY UNDERWEAR!!??!!??
        I just sat down squishing my legs together and blushing. Suddenly a swarm of water appeared beside me and Eli fused together.
        "I NEED YOUR HELP!!!" She shouted in a whisper. "My panties are gone..." She added as she had her hands covering her front and back.
        "Mine are gone to...I think I can make a new pair but I'll have to removed the sand keeping my hair short.." I whispered blushing while my sand shifted and released an inch of my hairs sand which still kept a good long length. I then shifted it again to go between my legs and cover me.
        When I finished I got a water bottle out and looked at her. She nodded and dispersed into water. I then threw the water on her giving her more mass.
        Eli refused and smiled. "Thanx." She said as the rest of the class came in.

(Quote of the chapters) (I think we all know this one.. ;D)
"Thanx to the people who guided me and supported me. I am here. On my way. My dream will become a reality. And even if I have had some setbacks, I am moving forward."
-Midorya Izuku

Basically some random quick reacted in the area and random peoples clothes disappeared in the world. Eli and Joozou were unlucky and became victims.