Chapter: 20 Nothing at all..

(The funny boob part isn't my idea. It's actually from a funny anime I watched a week ago)

Joozous POV

        I was literally covering my mouth when Bakugous mom came in and literally smacked him and shouted at why he didn't bring me a gift...she also head locked him and began to shout at why he hasn't made a move on me like a man. When he told her he did she smacked him over the head and looked at me.
        "I'm sorry you have to put up with him...here I brought you these. I heard from Mr. Aizawa that one of the students got hurt. When I asked who and he mentioned you I panicked a bit. I know how much Bakugou likes you and was concerned at how he would react.." She said as she chuckled and rubbed her neck handing me some pink Carnations. 
        "Thank you. These are lovely.." I said as I looked at the flowers.
        "You're welcome. I hope you feel better soon." She said as she smiled and then looked at Katsuki.
        "Did you tell her to feel better!!?? If not, get on with it!!! And confess already!!! Be a man!!!!" Mitsuki shouted as she grabbed Bakugou and pushed him closer to me then smacked his back.
        "YOU HAG!!! HIT ME AGAIN AND ILL KILL YOU!!! ITS NOUN OF YOUR BUSINESS IF I CONFESS OR NOT!! I ALREADY DID!!!" Bakugou shouted as his hair spiked up.
        "Oh you did. How nice...-WHO ARE YOU CALLING HAG!?!?" She said staring off with a smile then smacking Bakugou over the head again shouting.
        "STOP THAT ALREADY!!!" Bakugou shouted as he rubbed his neck.
        I bursted out laughing and smiling which caused both of them to stop and look at me.
        "HOW ADORABLE!!!" Mitsuki shouted as she ran to me and hugged me.
        "YOU'RE SO CUTE!! You're to good for my Katsuki!!!" She shouted as she ruffled my hair.
        I was able to calm down and saw Bakugou and his mom looking at each other.
        "Sorry for cutting this visit short, but we need to get home. It's a school night and Bakugou needs to get dinner." Mitsuki said as she rubbing Bakugous head.
        "I understand. I should get some rest anyway." I said rubbing my neck. She nodded and walked to the door. "It's was nice seeing you Ryuu. I'm so glad you were the first girl Bakugou feel in love with." Mitsuki said as she opened the door.
        "Come on Bakugou, Ill be waiting in the car." She added as she left bowing a bit.
        Bakugou scoffed then walked to me. He then put a hand on my head and ruffled my hair. "I hope you feel better nerd." He said as he smiled a little.
         He then put his hand down and blushed a bit. I blushed hard and my hair blew up a bit with a small explosion. "Thank you.." I whispered as I smiled wide.
        He chuckled and turned around. "My hair does that too sometimes." He said as he opened then left closing the door.

-Morning-

        I sighed I was walking out of the hospital with my school bag and Taka in my hands. I had to wake up early just to finish all the homework Mr. Aizawa gave me in the morning.
I stopped and waited as I turned to see Akagi's two men in suits that were carrying all my gifts out and putting them in a limo.
I had my uniform on and I was ready for school however I had bandages on my neck covering the stitches from my surgery. It's kinda weird...being release a day after surgery.
I got in the limo and soon it began to move. I was sitting next to Hendrickson who was tired from yesterday.
        He did a lot of paper work and barely slept. He had his head on my shoulder and was snoring a bit. Sitting across from me I saw Akagi watching me.
"I'm guessing your classmates are really kind. They left a lot of gifts for you. And a dog... plus a cake..." Akagi said as he pushed his glasses up.
"Yeah. They are good friends. And they are all very kind...Plus the cake looks delicious!!" I said as I played with Takas ears and began to eat some of the cake.
However it was hard because Taka kept pulling my sleeve and didn't want to let go.
"I see...let me help you.." Akagi said as he moved from across and sat next to me. He then took the box with the cake in it and took the fork I had.
"Thanks." I said smiling as he put some cake in my mouth. This is so damn good... T3T
"Can I ask you a question Akagi?" I asked as I chewed my cake and swallowed. "Sure." He said as he grabbed more cake.
        "You always talk about marrying me...but what do you like about me?" I asked as he gave me more cake.
        "What do I like about you? Your face I guess." He answered as he took some more cake after I finished eating what I had.
        "What? So my personality doesn't matter to you at all??" I asked as I took another bite. "But your face is cute, wouldn't you agree." He said as he grabbed more cake.
        "What about what's on the inside?? Don't you care about that?" I asked licking my lips. "You are cute though..that's a fact." He said as he ate some himself.
        "My cuteness is not the point..." I said as I looked down at Taka. "You're so adorable..." He said holding cake out for me. "...shut up.." I said as I took the cake.
        "No need to get upset, you got a lot of things going for you. Your chest it's-" He said but I cut him off by smacking him over the head.
        "Face, boobs...that's all you care about..you don't give a crap about who I am, do you...??" I asked as a I gritted my teeth and got annoyed.
        "When did I ever say that. Because I'm pretty sure I do care about what's on the inside too." He said as he smiled and held out more cake.
        "Then tell me what's so good about it..?" I asked as I took it and chewed.
        "Nothing." He responded as his glasses glared light and I was unable to see his eyes. "Nothing..." I repeated as I looked forward.
        "Nothing. You're really reckless, child like and short tempered. And you're a real pain in the ass-." He said as he took more cake and held it out.
"Shut up, I don't want to hear anymore...if you say something else I'll shove my foot up your ass..." I said as I gritted my teeth.
"But I like you anyway. You're brash, hot blood, and you're always telling me what you want to shove up my ass. I'm obsessed. You're so cute, I just want to tease you." He said as he put the cake in my mouth then put the empty box down as he got closer to me and laid his head in my shoulder.
        "What an idiot..." I said chuckling as the limo stopped.