Chapter: 15 Akagi, and Mr. and Mrs. Ryuu

No ones POV

        Joozou was walking threw the school yard and heard running. Suddenly she was grabbed by the arm. She turned and saw Bakugou.
        "WE NEED TO TALK!!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!" He shouted. "Joozou who is this..??" Rei asked as he stopped walking.
"Father, this is Bakugou Katsuki...he is my class mate.." Joozou said empty taking her arm back.
"Rei Akagi you are under arrest.." Someone said behind Bakugou.
        Everyone looked and saw Aizawa walking out of the school and stopping behind Bakugou.
        "Is that so..? And, what are the charges..??" Rei said as he chuckled and snapped his fingers.
        In an instant a limo pulled up and a body guard got out and opened the door.
        "If you have no charges I suggest you get back to teaching...come now Joozou..." Rei said as he walked.
        "There is to much to list off the top of my head..." Aizawa said as he whistled.
        In an instant the place became swarm with police and some hero's here and there, even S.W.A.T and helicopters in the sky. It was a total bust.
Then a boy ran out of the limo and passed Rei, heading for Joozou.
Joozou held her hand up and was ready to shoot a ball of fire at him but her quirk didn't work. The sand on her hand feel and revealed her broken hands. The boy then lunged at her and pinned her to the ground.
As the S.W.A.T arrested Rei, Aizawa was holding Bakugou back with his bandages. This whole thing was part of the plan.
The boy was Masafumi Akagi. He was the son of Rei but hated his father. He teamed with U.A and the police to take down Rei's organization and return everything they stole from the Ryuu as well as stopping human experimentation.
Bakugou was mad and didn't know anything about this, and when he saw someone touching Joozou he was enraged but Aizawa got him first.
Akagi flipped the struggling Joozou over so she was on her stomach. Then some medics piled around and held Joozou down as she was given a shot. Joozou went unconscious as she was picked up and put on a stretcher. She was then rolled away and taken into an ambulance.

—after the surgery and extraction of the implants-

Joozou was still asleep in her hospital bed occasionally moving.
It took 4 hours to remove all the despair implants in Joozous neck without killing her. They were used to bring someone so low, that they wouldn't question what was happening to them. Mindless sad zombies.
It was also found out that her hands were broken from earlier and had been healed by recovery girl.
However the doctors didn't know if the despair in her body was gone completely.
At the moment Joozous father and mother were with Hendrickson in a waiting room. It had been 5 years since they saw there son and daughter.
        Saika Ryuu, Joozous mother was holding her crying son as Misaki Ryuu, Joozous father was discussing some things with Akagi.
"And that's why it became a red alert. As soon as I found out he was gonna take her to start his final act, I reported to Aizawa.." Akagi finished as he stood up and bowed.
   "Thank you...I'm sorry for getting you involved...and our agreement and promise from 5 years ago still stands. And with the fact you just saved my daughter, just gives you more approval.." Misaki said as he moved his long hair away from his face and bowed.
        "Please excuse me sir, I will go check if Joozou is awake and if so, I will call you, so Mrs. Ryuu may see her daughter." Akagi said as he walked off. "Very Well.." Was all Misaki said as he sat down.
        "I see your eyes haven't changed blue yet.." Misaki said to his son. Hendrickson sat up while next to his mother and cleaned his tears. "I'm still training. I train everyday. But I haven't had anyone to teach me Sand Giant which is why I haven't turned over to it yet..." Hendrickson said as he faced his father.
        "Ohh baby...it's ok...you can cry all you want.. it won't make you weak...right Misaki..??" Saika said looking at her husband as she hugged Hendrickson.
       "Of course he can cry....not seeing his parents for 5 years gives him the right to cry whenever he wants...also...if he grew up to be this handsome like his father...I wonder what our Joozou looks like now....." Misaki said as he kissed Saikas forehead.

Bakugous POV

         After I was calmed down, Mr. Aizawa got the class together and explained what was happening.
        "Do you know if she can have visitors when she wakes up!?!?" Gravity round face said as tears streamed from her eyes.
        "She hasn't woken up yet. But she's staying at the closest hospital and the class will be allowed visitations. Just don't overwhelm her. She has a lot on her plate...She may be unstable..." Aizawa said as he looked at the clock.
        "You're all dismissed..." Aizawa said as the bell rang and he left. Everyone began to talk about Joozou and I just left.
        'Who was that guy. He grabbed Joozou and touched her....he was on top of her....' "IM GONNA KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!" I shouted leaving the school campus.
        I'm gonna go to the hospital and give Joozou her school bag. She dropped it when she was tackled... and her arms...they were broken...
        I was looking at Joozou in the cafeteria before she left, I was talking to Kirishima then walked over to the table she was at. But she was gone. That piece of shit Hendrickson was there and I asked him where she was.
        That's when he told me about Joozou...her eating problem her feelings of inferiority towards me and mostly everyone. Her sorrow and loneliness. He brought these up when I asked why she left alone without him going after her.
        I think she has depression or some shit...but he also told me about me giving up. He said he thinks I like Joozou.... "THAT PEICE OF SHIT DOEN'T KNOW ANYTHING!!!" I shouted getting mad at the thought as I shouted while punching a nearby wall.
        After he told me to give up on Joozou he told me about her promised marriage. Apparently the boy who tackled Joozou was the son of the guy who got arrested. He was a secret mole who helped take down his father. But before all that Joozous father was good friends with the guy who was arrested. Childhood friends.....
        Hendrickson told me about a lot of things, like how Joozous father was close with the guys son and promised the boy his daughter in marriage if he was strong enough to beat him in battle one day. 'SO IT DOESNT COUNT YET!!!!' I thought to myself smirking.
        Wait...WHY DO I CARE IF SHE GETS MARRIED!!!!???!?