Chapter 2: PERVERT!!!

Joozous POV

I began to giggle as I saw Bakugous reaction to being restrained again. "YOU LITTLE SHIT!!! WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS SAND SHIT, IM GONNA BRUISE YOU SO BAD, YOU'LL GO CRAWLING TO A HOSPITAL!!!!!" He shouted as he kept trying to move. I laughed a little as I put my hand on his head. But he kept moving. I then succeeded and held his head with two hands but before I could do anything I froze. I could sense someone behind me. I put my hands to my side as I turned around slowly. I saw a boy. He had a burn on his face around his right eye which was blue, and his other eye was dark grey. Other then that his hair stood out. It was half white, and half red. "Stop." He said in a low board tone. I just stood looking at him in the eyes.
I snuck around the lab when ever they left for the end of the day. Turns out his fathers sperm was used to create my fire quirk. Explaining my red hair. (Read the description of the book)

I smiled as I saw he was standing on ice right in front of me. He had a sharp ice pillar aimed at my throat. I smirked as I exploded the ice with a small explosion and saw the remaining stub still melting. He looked at it then at me. "Hello, brother...." I said as the sand fell from bellow me and I landed on the floor. I then walked as my sand followed. I walked in front of Tenya. I then picked up my book bag and smiled at Tenya as I walked past him. I passed the boy with the green hair as well, and he just stared at me. "I don't think I'll need someone after all. I'll explore the school myself." I said in a stern and serious voice as I turned and looked at Tenya once more. He just stood there taking everything in. I sighed as I turned forward and walked into the school. As I entered I heard screaming and shouting from behind me. I giggled a little and kept walked as I just roamed the halls. After a while I ordered the sand on Bakugou to release and follow me. So in a short amount of time I saw more sand bunch up with the rest. I then came to a stop as I saw the nurses office. I walked in but no one was here. I sighed as I closed the door behind me and went to a mirror. I only had one scratch on me. Which was just on my shoulder. I sighed as I took my dress jacket off and was left in my long sleeve white button up. I then looked at the window and made sure it had curtains. And it did. I then began to unbutton my white shirt. I took it off and I then began to look around for some bandages. I found everything I needed and sat in front of the mirror. I looked and realized it was bigger then I thought. It was a 2 centimeter gash that was 4 inches long. I groaned in annoyance and looked at my sand swirling the ceiling above me. I then had an idea. I pointed at the sand and 20 small grains of iron sand came down and packed together making a small needle. I then grabbed some thin thread and put it threw the hole. Then I tied the tip and pointed at my shoulder. It began to move, I looked in the mirror to make sure nothing was being stitched wrong. When the sand finished I cut the rest of the string off and tied it making sure it wasn't loose. I then wrapped a bandage around my arm and shoulder then across my chest for support. After that, I stood up and picked up my white button up. Then I heard running, then suddenly the boy from before named Bakugou, busted threw the door and lunged at me. I hit the floor and looked up. My glasses where cracked from my right lens, but I knew it was Bakugou. He held my two hands above my head and had his free hand 4 inches from my face. He pulled his fingers back and was smiling like a mad man. Then he froze. His teeth still showed but his smile was gone. I blushed as he looked down at me and realized our position. I screamed in embarrassment and it echoed threw the school. "Bakugou!!" I heard Tenya yell as he ran in and shouted. Then a boy with yellow hair, and another boy with red hair ran in behind Tenya and grabbed Bakugou. They held his arms and had him against the wall. I stood up and took some steps back as I tried to cover my showing bra and chest. "BAKUGOU KATSUKI YOU PERVERT!!!!" Tenya shouted as he grabbed a towel and put it around me. He then picked up my white button up and turned away from me as he handed me it. I took it and I looked at him as he held up another towel to cover me as I put my shirt on. He had his back to me and even made sure the other guys that held Bakugou to the wall didn't peek at me. I quickly put my shirt on and when I finished I took the two towels and folded them. "Th-thank you." I said as I put my tie on and my over coat. He turned to look at me when I fished and bowed as he put a hand over his chest. "Mrs. Ryuu, I sincerely apologies for Bakugous actions again. I also apologize for him violating, and harming you. I take full responsibility as the representative of class 1-A. So, if you wish to punish someone it should be me." He said. I then tilted my head and picked up my bag. I dug into it and took another pair of glasses out. Tenya then stood strait and watched me as I took my cracked glasses off and put another pair on. I fixed them then put the cracked pair in my bag. When I was finished, I looked at Tenya and smiled. "It's fine. It was not your fault Tenya." I said as I pushed his glasses up. He blushed a little as I gave him a closed eye smile. "I have no need to report you or these actions. But someone does need to get punished." I said as I then walked past him and stood in front of Bakugou. "LET ME GO DAMMIT!!!" Bakugou shouted.