Chapter 37: Sin

No one's POV

What used to be Jouzoo looked around the room with her tired eyes. She landed on a girl who was rubbing her hands together. She ignored her and glanced at a two-way window on her left.

The reflection of a large machine working behind her caught her attention. She then tried to use her quirk to disperse into the sand but it didn't work. 'The Eraser maybe?' She questioned as she looked around the room.

She glanced at the two-way glass. 'He's over there.' She thought to herself. She grinned then there was a sensation in her body. Like a build-up of fire. It burned her from the inside.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER!!!!!" She shouted in pain as she burst into flames her entire body like a human torch. She couldn't control it and it was actually hurting her.

As soon as it started it went out. Her skin was burning. No wounds, but it was stinging. Her clothes or what looked like clothes were burning from the bottom. Quickly it was put out by a fire extinguisher. Whoever was using it looked at Joozou then at the window confused.

"You know...I hate when people dissect her. This is what you're doing right? Maybe she got out of control and you're trying to figure out what makes her tick...As long as I'm here that 'thing' you guys are trying to find will keep being moved throughout her body. All I have to do is wait...till you blink. If you stop trying to find it, maybe her quirks will calm down and you won't hurt her...." Joozou said. Her voice was tired and different then what she usually sounds like.

She was glaring at the window. The work behind her stopped and she saw the people unsure as they looked at the windows.

"We, we can't find anything..." One of the people said towards the window. She smirked and closed her eyes as she felt them patch her up from behind. "Who are you?" A voice called out.

Sin POV

I opened my eyes and grinned giggling a bit. "I was right. You are behind that glass." I said chuckling as I continued to feel them patching me up.

"Answer the question." The voice said louder. I stopped moving and my smile faded. "Watch your tongue. Or the next time you blink, I'll kill every single person in this room." I said with a straight expression.

I felt them finish then just kinda relaxed closing my eyes. It was quit. Everyone in the room was unsure and a bit afraid. Then there was beeping and someone came into the room. It was the Eraser. "Sir, you shouldn't-." Someone was gonna say as they approached him but he ignored them and walked up to me.

He looked annoyed and serous. "No need to get your panties in a bunch. The names Sin...or whatever you consider me. That's just what I've heard Joozou think deep down whenever she thinks about that day. That day full of despair. I'm what drives it." I said smirking. It hurts saying this...

He got angry and grabbed my gown collar getting close to me. "What do you want with her?" He questioned sternly. I was confused then began to laugh.

"You care about her!! That's amusing, really it is. Just think of what she is. Take it into deep thought. She was supposed to be an experiment used to create a new generation of hero's. Fuck Quirk marriages!! Her quirks were literally planted into her in a lab!!!! Have you ever even considered what would happen if she went rouge and chose to be a villain?? Could you stop the power inside her???" I shouted laughing in his face.

"I want her to fulfill her purpose..." I said as I got a straight face and looked at him dead serious. "To be the best hero ever. The strongest even. Even if it means stepping over everyone in that damn classroom. She deserves that much after what they did to her." I said as I closed my eyes resting my mind.

"Hypocrite. You care about her too, don't you." He said. My eyes shot open and I was gonna retort but I couldn't think of anything.

"Shut up!!" Was all I could shout but he sighed his hair levitating and his glowing eyes looking back at me.

"Being a hero was a choice made by everyone who helped 'improve' her. However, now it's her choice, and you deep down support it, right?" He questioned blinking.

I didn't answer. "Are you afraid? Are you afraid that if we take 'it'? Take you out? Afraid you won't be able to help Joozou anymore?" He asked examining my expressions.

"Damn you UA teachers sure are a pain in the ass..." I said with a sigh. "I was made to give her despair, so she would be like a puppet to them. To rid of any emotions that would get in the way of the perfect hero. That's what I was at first...but I became so much more in her beautiful mind...a hero without a heart...that's what she was supposed to be..." I said as I looked up at the ceiling.

"I had laid dormant other than the time she was leaving with Akagi's father. As well as when she escaped from the hospital. That was half of me and her...I can't help that I make her feel like shit, which is why I want to help her...SO YEAH!!! I'm afraid to be taken out!!! IM AFRAID THAT ILL DIE!!! I have learned so much of Joozou by being in her body and seeing her memories!!! She doesn't deserve this!! Anything that's hurting her!!! Me!!! Whatever the hell you guys are doing to her!!!" I shouted as my hair covered my eyes.

"I come out when she's scared, when she's despaired, or when she's in serious pain. Either it be emotionally or physically. I c-care about her, and her well being but Im scared, I'll die..." I added as I looked up at Aizawa.

"We aren't hurting her.," he said rubbing his neck. BULLSHIT!!!

"She was coughing up blood earlier which may have been a result of her continuing with normal activities in school, however, we had to make sure it wasn't internal damage from the despair devices. Now...you are in Joozou...a part of her.. but we need to take 'it' out. It could be hurting her." He said as he looked at the ground then at me seriously.

I thought it over. "You may or may not disappear. We just need to shut the device off. It won't hurt her with it being in the body, but while it's still active....it's progressively getting worse for her Miss." Someone said beside me.

I glanced and saw the woman who was rubbing her hands together. I kept looking at her and was thinking. I just want to help her, but there's that possibility I'll disappear.

Then again....being in her body and feeling other things besides despair have been some of the most amazing things of my short life. I even think I'm falling for that weird jerk she's dating.

He really cares for her, and she seemed happy. I smiled slightly tears falling down my cheeks. I kept a smile without any reaction but tears just streamed down my cheeks.

"Jesus. Crying's for baby's." I said as I felt my quirks work. I then moved the chip to the back where they were working. "Check again," I said as I closed my eyes taking a deep breath.

They began to work after asking Aizawa who gave the approval.

"Sometimes we hurt the people we love. And crying...crying's for everyone. If anything..it makes you stronger." Aizawa said. I felt a hand on my head and opened my eyes seeing him smile slightly.

"I hope I don't disappear...it would be nice to meet you...I may have said some rude things...but I'm jealous of what I saw Joozou having...friends..love..family-like support." I said as I looked at him with a toothy grin.

He chuckled and watched what was happening. I closed my eyes as I felt sleepy. "I hope I don't die..." I whispered to myself as I felt tears streaming.

Oh, Joozou in the time I was in your body, I grew to love you. Love you for your scars, your past, and everything that has ever caused you misfortune. You are beautiful and I hope I will still be part of you after this...

I wanted to cry out loud as I felt myself fading into asleep. I then took a breath and I drifted away...I hope I can still love you Joozou...