Chapter: 12 Purple hair

Joozous POV

         As soon as she said that I ran to my desk, grabbed my shit and ran out the back door. I then ran wanting to leaving the school as soon as possible. I got to the front and stopped at the doors.
         I then gasped for air and when I caught my breath I was gonna keep going but.. "Hey...." I heard someone say. I turned and saw a boy.
         He was a head taller than me and looked intimidating. He also had tired purple eyes and gravity defying purple hair....probably a lot of product...but I wanna touch it.
         "Hi..." I said softly just starring up at him. "Here...if enough people sign up for the water park trip...the whole school could go.." he said handing me a flyer and a slip. "Tell your class about it..." He added.
         I took them and looked at them. "What's a 'water park'..?" I asked as I looked up at him.
         He looked normal then he gave me a 'what' face.
         "Do you seriously not understand what a water park is...?" He asked as he rubbed his neck. I nodded and he sighed.
         After about 5 minutes of explanation he finished. I was smiling wide and my hair gave off an explosion, giving it a crazy spiky look.
         "That sounds like the coolest thing in the world!!!" I shouted as I jumped. He chuckled a bit then went back to his mutual face.
         "Can I touch your hair!??" I asked really excited. He seamed confused then smiled a bit.
         "You're a weird one.." He said as he lent down a bit. I then played with his hair for a while. It was soft and fluffy!! "Adorable!!!" I shouted as I moved it around.
         Then suddenly my arm was grabbed and I was yanked away. I looked and saw it was Bakugou who had grabbed me and was pulling me away to Kirishima by the gate.
         "Hey let me go!!!" I shouted as I tried to pull my hand back. But damn he had a death grip.
        "Not a chance shit head!!!!" He shouted back.
         I looked back and saw the guy just watching as he picked up my flyers while looking at me.
         I realized I dropped them and dispersed into sand. I reformed into Spaz, Red, and Sandy.

Spaz'es POV

        I flew threw the air as sand and stopped in front of the boy.
        Sandy and Red fused to make it look like we didn't just leave Bakugou. This might give me some time to get that flyer.
        "Sorry....." I said as I reformed and scratching my neck. He looked baffled and just held the papers out. I took them and smiled as I turned and left.
        "Thanks!!" I shouted as I turned back to look at him.
        "What class are you in...?" He asked a bit loud. "Ohh. Uh class 1-A..." I said as I stopped. I then saw his face go a bit dark and disappointed.
        "YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE AND REFORM BEFORE I GRAB YOU BY THE NECK NERD!!!" Bakugou shouted.
        "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!!??!?!! YOU GOT A DEATH WISH OR SOMETHING YOU EXPLODING PRICK!!!!!" I shouted as I turned and looked at the ash blond.
        I then put the flyer in my skirt pocket and turned completely facing the asshole. I also noticed that people began to stare....
        He was walking over with his hands at his side ready as if they intimidated me. I looked behind him and saw Kirishima with Red and Sandy unfused.
        "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME, RAT!?!?!" Bakugou shouted as he stopped and showed off his quirk.
And that was the last straw.... "YOU WANNA FIGHT!?! COME AT ME!!?!?" He shouted as he slammed his hands together and gave off a loud bang.
        "OHHH, SHUT UP!!!! WHO SHOVED A FUCKEN FOOT UP YOUR ASS!?!?" I shouted as my hair gave off more explosions. I then gave him the same bang with my hands.
        "WHY YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!! DIE!!!!" He shouted as he ran at me.
        Suddenly he was grabbed my Kirishima, and Sandy as well as Red holding his waist. All three of them tried holding him back.
        "Listen Joozou..Uh Spaz...Uh..Bakugou wanted to talk to you...Uhh..so could you like, come with us...." Kirishima asked as he hardened his skin because Bakugou was trying to get loose by exploding him.
        "....sure...but make it quick...I gotta go shopping..." I said as I walked closer and saw Bakugou calm down.
        "You're gonna regret that later.." Bakugou said as he clenched his teeth and was let go.
        "Nah not really..." I said as I put my hands behind my head for support and walked over giving no fucks.
I then looked at Sandy who was holding our school bag.
        "So...are we gonna talk here or somewhere private..?" I asked as I looked at Sandy then Red. They shrugged and looked at the guys.
        Bakugou gave a 'tch' and began to walk. Kirishima shrugged and followed. We did to and just went along.
        "Can we swim...?" I whispered to Sandy. She looked at me and thought for a second.
        "Uhh, we can't drown..but I don't think we can swim properly..." She whispered as she dug in our school bag and took out our phone.
        She then held her hand out. I took the flyer out and gave it to her as I looked over the permission slip.
        I then notice her take a picture of it. Me and Red looked at each other then peeked over Sandy's shoulders.
        She was sending a picture of the flyer to everyone in the class. Instantly someone made a chat and everyone talked about it.

No ones POV

        There was two small buzzes and Kirishima took his phone out then looked back at us. "Cool!!" He shouted as he looked at his phone again.
        Bakugou took his out to and looked over at us. "Is this why you were talking to that class 1-C General Department reject..?" Bakugou asked looking a bit pissed off.
        "YOU SHOULDN'T MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE!!!" Red shouted as her hair went up in flames.
        "Calm down Red...but you do have a point...Anyway yes...he was quit nice and gave us a flyer. He then explained what a water park was. It was a quit enjoyable conversation. We are gonna attend the field trip, however we will still need permission.." Sandy explained as she smiled and blushed a bit remembering the soft hair as she held her checks and closed her eyes.
        "Why are you blushing!?!" Bakugou asked shouting a bit as he got a angry.
        "He let us touch his hair!!!" Spaz shouted happily blushing as her hair exploded a bit.
        "FUCK HIS HAIR!!!!" Bakugou shouted as he kept waking.
        "Is that possible??" Spaz asked Sandy kinda confused.
        "No..I don't think you can fuck hair...shouldn't you know...your the one always reading porn...." Red said as she chuckled a bit.
        "What!?!?" Kirishima shouted as he stopped and turned. This also caused Bakugou to stop and turned around. He was blushing a bit and looked kinda dumbfounded. 
        "Uhh....Joozous a pervert...She may not seam like it but she's a....kinky little shit....don't get me wrong, she's still a virgin however she's into some intense erotic..stuff....that's thanks to Spaz..." Red said laughing as she smacked Spaz in the head.
        "SHUT UP!!" Spaz shouted as her face turned red.
        "When we reform we are gonna hate ourself......" Sandy said as she rubbed her neck. (Calm as fuck... -3-)

Dear My Sanity (Katsuki Bakugou love story. My Hero Academy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara