Chapter: 7 Festival

Joozous POV

         I sighed as I walked home and gave up on trying to figure out why Katsuki would want to go to the festival with me..

-beep-

         I looked at my phone and kept walking as I saw a message pop up.

Katsuki  Bakugo

Message: Hey nerd, I'll pick you up at 5:37pm. Better be ready or I'm leaving your ass.

         Weird..I answered with a simple 'ok' and left it at that.
           I got home to my residence and went inside. This house isn't my actual home, this is just a house my fathers bought close to the school so we wouldn't need to walk across the whole city.
           "I'm home!" I shouted as I took my shoes off and walked up the stairs. When I got to my room, I dressed into my normal attire.
            Which in general is just a black tight woman's dress pants, a white button on and a black formal vest. This is what I where normally because my fathers limited my wardrobe....
            Once I finished dressing, I completed my HW, and walked to Suns room. When I knocked, he whistled which was his signal to, 'come in'.
             I opened his door and saw him changing into his normal attire. It was the same as mine but he had a bow tie and his dress pants were male and kinda loose.
            "Are you taking Momo to the festival?" I asked as I leaned on his door frame. He stopped fiddling with his tie and looked at me blushing.
            "Uhh..yeah. I got better a bit and she asked me if I was coming, over text. I replayed, and asked her to come with me as a date.." he said rubbing his neck and blushed.
             "How adorable." I said as I walked to him and fixed his bow tie. "Would 'fathers' approve...of her..?" He asked as I finished.
              I froze and looked up at him. "I researched Momo. She's intelligent, her family is highly respected and she is wealthy. I believe our fathers will approve of such a prestigious  student..she even got first place in the placement exams to get into UA." I said smiling and assuring Hendrickson.
             "Her score was changed to 2nd because of you remember..." Sun said chuckling. "Yeah I know. And your score was 3rd if I remember." I said laughing with him.
              After a bit of talking Hendrickson literally punched his wall and made a hole. "WHAT!!!!!" He shouted.
             "I said, Bakugo asked me to go to the festival with him." I repeated myself.
             "AND YOU SAID YES!!?!??!!" He shouted.
             "Out of pure kindness of course.." I said as I crossed my arms and turned to leave his room.
              "I SHALL NOT LET YOU LEAVE WITH SUCH A BAD INFLUENCE!!!! OUR REAL FATHER WOULDNT AGREE-!!!!" He shouted.
              "He's not our father....not after what he did.." I said. And that shut him up real quick.
              "I'm going with Katsuki..and that's my choice.." I said walking away into my room. When I got there, I felt stupid for dressing when I was gonna take a shower anyway.
               I sighed and stripped my clothes then jumped into the shower with warm water.
               When I came out I dried my body, and hair. As I finished I took my undergarments out and put them on.
               And after a full 20 minute searching threw my closet I found a dress. It was a black spaghetti strap with a lace design and it stopped right under my knees. I also grabbed some black gladiators.
              When I finished dressing I put 2 white clips to keep some hair out of my face.
               I smiled with my appearance and put my glasses on.
              However I got kinda mad when I had to put on the black neck brace. Me and Son need to use them when we are not in school. They are to ensure our safety when we leave the house.
                After putting it on I grabbed my phone and my wallet and put them in a small purse.
                I looked at the time and saw it was about 5 minute before Katsuki would come.
               Walked to the showering room and grabbed my dirty uniform. I then ordered my sand to release and a large wave come off of it like a swarm of bugs.
                I then had the sand stick to my body and reflect my appearance. An invisible ultimate defense.
                'I wonder why he asked me..?' I thought as I walked out of my room after putting my uniform in the hamper, and saw Son standing by the stairs.
                "Come on, I'm picking up Momo at her estate. However before I go I will have a chat with the boy..." Hendrickson said as he narrowed his eyes.
                 "Fine.." I said stomping by him and seeing the neck brace hidden behind his tie.
                  When we got outside, I walked out of the gate and shut it behind Sun.
                  "What's the jackass doing here?" Someone said as I heard footsteps and a voice.
                  I turned and saw Katsuki walking closer. But I only saw his silhouette because I was being blinded by the setting sun.
                "This is why I disapprove of such insulting trash.." Brother said as he sighed and looked at Katsuki.
                "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!!!!" Katsuki shouted as he ran at bother and was ready to use his quirk to attack.
                I ordered the sand to leave my body and build a wall between both of them. Brother even had sand swarming him. Both stopped and looked at me as I crossed my arms.
               "Stop. The festival starts in 5 minutes." I said ignoring them and releasing my sand. It swarmed me and dissolved into my dress
                 "Tch." I heard Katsuki say as he
walked to me. Brother sighed and headed in the opposite direction to Momos residents.
                 "Your brother is a pain in the ass." Bakugo said as he walked next to me. "Shut up. Like your one to talk." I said looking forward.
                 "Keep your mouth shut..." He said as he griten his teeth and looked to the side. "Does your body turn to sand like his." He added in a calmer tone, while looking at me.
                 'Keep my mouth shut?? Then the fu@$ would you ask me a question??' I thought to myself.
                  "Yes. However I don't do it often like he does. But he's getting more comfortable in his solid form." I said as I kept looking forward.
                   And with that we walked to the festival. The entire trip there was quit and weird. He kept staring at me once in a while. When we arrived there was so many lights and children running around with their parents.
                 "Wow!!!!" I shouted jumping up and looking at everything.
                 "What? Don't tell me you've never been to a festival?" He asked looking at me.
                  I shook my head no and he had kinda a disbelieving expression.
                "I've always wanted to go to one. But my fathers forbid us from leaving the lab or our compound for such idiotic reasonable. However I've always wanted to see one." I said as a I looked at him smiling.
                 He blushed a bit then turned around completely. "Come on, I want to show you the biggest attraction here." He said plainly as he walked away. I followed and saw a lot of people heading this way.
                 When he stopped, I saw a small stadium that led to a big dirt field. People where fighting and sparring with each other. A couple got nocked out and were eliminated.
                 "This is called One in a Hundred. It's a game we're one person wins. The goal is to get everyone out. If you win then you will get a prize." Katsuki said smirking evily.
                 I looked around the stadium and saw people filling up the sets. Then I saw most of the class in the front seats. I also noticed that there was a gate that led into the arena. There was a counter and at the moment there was 98 people inside ready to begin.
                "Come on.." Bakugo said as he walked to some seats a bit away from the class. I followed but suddenly I felt a tug and stopped. Someone had stool my purse. Katsuki turned when I stopped and saw me looking around.
                 I kept looking then saw someone walking away with my bag. "What-?" Katsuki was about to say but I ran off into a sprint. The person saw me and began to run. However I heard Bakugo follow but before he was able catch up with me I chased the purse snatcher into the arena and the gates on the area shut. I stopped and realized my mistake.
                "Joozou!!!!" I heard someone say. I turned and saw Bakugo on the gate. I then looked at the crowed cheering as the counter went from 50 to 49 in seconds...

Uh oh