Chapter 40: Water Park!!

No one's POV

Currently, everyone was on the busses on their way over to the water park. Sincere was talking to Mina and Tsu at the front of the bus with Joozou sitting next to Bakugou.

The couple sat at the back which had 4 chairs, so there were two empty seats.

Bakugou sat at the window with Joozou beside him thinking to herself while clenching her dress. She was staring at Sin then looked back to the ground.

She felt a nudge and glanced at Bakugou. What's wrong, was written on his face. "I'm just thinking about her....a lot. She's a split personality that was birthed by strong emotions. She in a way has her quirk, but at the same time I can't use it regardless if she lives in my body." I said softly as I glanced at Sincere.

"I wonder if she would want to split from me? And if she did would she decide her own life? Would we just be twins then? Well...triplets. But, then would I lose her? I would never want to hold her back if she wanted to go and do her own thing..but can she? Can she grow up? Have a family? Have kids?" I questioned as I worried myself looking sadly at her.

I then looked down and questioned everything. I then felt Bakugou put his arm around me. "You're overthinking things. Questions like that will be answered over time." He said as he ruffled my hair then looked out the window again.

My hair exploded a bit as I had a lot of blush. I smiled and poked his face causing him to look at me. "You're a big softy Katsuki," I said holding his hand that was over my shoulder looking forward.

He snickered and pulled a comb out fixing my hair. "You carry a comb?" I asked surprised. "Shut up." He said as he finished. I giggled and just sat through the ride. After a bit, I dispersed.

Spaz'es POV

I sat beside Katsuki and smiled at him. I then bent down and grabbed our bag. I took a black book out and handed one to Red beside me.

She smiled and opened it reading. I then also searched and took out a couple of metal puzzles. Sandy took them and we waited.

I was only a couple of pages from my bookmark and felt myself blushing. I then stopped when I felt eyes. I slowly turned and saw Bakugou glaring at me.

"What.are.you.reading?" He questioned as he grabbed my book. "Nothing. Just a story." I said as I smacked his hand away. "Nothing dirty? Nothing vulgar?" He asked putting his hand on my head pushing down.

Sandy and Red laughed at my struggle. "You can't stop me!" I said as I kept reading. But then Bakugou took my book and began to read while pushing me away so I could get it back.

When the bus stopped I got off blushing and sweating with Bakugou coming behind me with a blush covering his face. "No.more.book.today." He said putting it in his bag.

"Oh shut up!! You just want it for yourself!!" I shouted crossing my arms as we all walked together.

"You're embarrassing us," Red said as she put her book away in our bag. I ignored her and just kept walking.

No one's POV

The girls followed their brother with Bakugou at their side and Sincere not too far ahead of talking to Izuku and Tsu.

Akagi came beside Red and they chatted. "So what do you think we should do? I think we should first head to the pools and get familiar with the shallow end then slowly get used to floating." He suggested taking a small map out and showing the girls.

"That sounds pleasant. I hope it won't take too long to get in." Sandy said as she looked ahead at the line.

After a bit, they got inside and were escorted to the classes section. They set their things around the Bamboo canopies and lounging chairs.

After instructions were given Aizawa fell asleep in the shade and let the children have fun. "We are gonna come to get you later sensei," Spaz said poking him. He grunted and rolled over.

Then the students separated into groups or went to change if they didn't already have bathing suits under their clothes.

Sandy first removed her dress followed by Spaz and Red. Each having the same bathing suit.

They began to put sun scream on and sunglasses. "Hey, we should get ice-cream," Spaz said putting a hand on Red.

They all nodded but then they were blinded. The girls removed something that was thrown at them and saw black t-shirts.

Each had a skull on them. They looked and saw Bakugou blushing red angrily at them. "What?" Spaz asked throwing the shirt at him.

"Put it on, or fuse back and have Joozou put it on." He said sternly throwing the shirt back.

The girls looked at him confused then saw a group of boys not that far away eyeing and whispering about the 'triple babes'.

"Ohhh, you want to brand us with your mark," Spaz said with a sly smile.

The girls looked at each other and giggled then Sandy added sand to the girl's thigh. A black skull like the one in the shirt appeared.

Then they walked over to Bakugou who already removed his shirt.

"We are all yours." They said in unison. "Or do you just want Joozou?" They asked hugging him. He blushed red and looked like he broke.

The girls sighed and let him go fusing.

Joozou POV

I stood and removed the skull mark on my thigh. I then picked up a t-shirt and looked up at a blushing Bakugou covering his nose.

"Sorry..." I said rubbing my neck. I then put the shirt on which still showed my butt, however it was enough.

I formed a handkerchief and offered it to him. "It's ok...." he said taking it and looking to the side.

I noticed Sincere walking with Shinsou and she had kept her dress on. I waved her over and asked if she was gonna swim. "Maybe later. We wanted to just hang out for a while." She said.

I smiled and let them have fun. I then saw Bakugou finish cleaning his nose and grabbed his hand. "Lets go, hot stuff. I want to learn to swim." I said smiling at him as I started walking.

He grunted as a response and walked beside me as I held on to his hand. We passed the group of boys that just watched me turn into one person.

I waved innocently and Bakugou flipped them off glaring. It made me laugh and we continued.