Chapter 39: You're to good for me / Sincere

Joozou POV

I took really deep breaths and sighed glancing to the side away from who I knew was coming in.

"Look where we are again..... I'm sorry I'm such a mess..this probably won't be the last time I'll be in here. I understand this is hard to deal with..... If I were in your position I wouldn't want to constantly see the person I love in a hospital bed on the brink of breaking...." I said as I chuckled sadly and looking down at my lap.

"I don't give a damn. As long as at the end of the day you are ok and safe in my arms, I don't care how many times I have to wait for you in a hospital room. Besides you are gonna be a hero, and while they don't always get hurt, heros are humans too. They get sick and damanged, but they always get back up no matter what." Bakugou said.

I looked at him with tears running down my eyes. I saw him facing forward as he held his arm up with a clenched fist to me.

I smiled and closed my eyes and I held my arm up and bumped his. "You're too good for me." I said as I giggled and fiddled with our hands till I held his intertwined with mine.

I pulled it causing him to look at me as I kissed his hand. "Thank you." I wispered as I then look up at him with a closed eyed smile. My tears filled with joy now. He hugged me and I felt complete.

After that day Bakugou, Aizawa, as well as Hendrickson didn't let me leave the hospital till I was fully recovered. The day I was release was a day before the water park.

I was so hyped on the ride home I could barely sleep. I had packed everything for the trip and earlier that day when I was let out Akagi took me shopping.

Of course Bakugou was there and refused to be left out of it so he came along. I bought swim suits which Bakugou blushed at, dresses, and clothes in general because my wardrobe was filled with formal wear and uniforms.

I laid in bed now my body facing the beach bag on a chair in my room. I smiled and forced myself to go to sleep for tomorrow would be a wonderful day.

-time skip-

I awoke and saw my alarm clock. The bus would leave the school for the trip at 7:57am and we would drive about half an hour to get to our destination.

I smiled and went to take a shower. I finished and came outputting my bathing suit on.

I had a simple black two piece but with the top being tied from the front. I finished making the knot and smiled at my bathing suit.

I grabbed a sun dress I bought which was black but a white trim at the bottom and waist. It was a spaghetti strap and it came with a cute black sun hat that had a white ribbon on it.

I grabbed my beach bag with extra clothes and my essentials and put my black and white gladiator sandals.

I spun around then left my room and saw Hendrickson and Akagi come out of there rooms. Hendrickson had some black white and red swim trunks and a normal white shirt over and Akagi had his blue, black, and purple swim trunks and a plain black shirt.

We exited the house after having a small breakfast and loaded the car. When we arrived I noticed almost everyone from our class was here.

Hendrickson got out and Akagi did too. I was gonna exit when Akagi grabbed my hand and helped me out. He shut the door but didn't let my hand go.

Suddenly Bakugou came over and took my hand from Akagi. This cause him to chuckle a bit but ultimately let Bakugou do his thing.

I giggled and Bakugou took me to where the class was with Hendrickson following as he took my hand.