Why?

Chapter 1-May's POV

Let's start off by telling you my name, MayBell Brookes, but people call me May. It's a Friday morning and my brother Jason, as usual, was pushing me out the door.

"May, if you don't get out of the house now, you're going to miss the bus." he's was starting to sound like mom. Why is he trying to get rid of me this fast? I thought to myself. After about a minute of staring into space, I remembered. "You just want me out of the house before your friends get here." He looked at me and before he could say anything I ran out the door.

"May, wait up!" my friend Sarah yelled from down the block. I stopped walking, but she couldn't really run because she had a 5 pound backpack on her back. So, I eventually just walked over to her.

"Is there a specific reason why you look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame?" she gives me a strange look and answers,"It's all the stuff for our sleep over today." I nod my head. I think that it's a little strange that she didn't get it after school because she lives about 4 houses away from me, but whatever.

As we are standing at the bus stop, a row of around 4 cars started to come to the des this combination.

"Hey do you guys need a ride to school?" Ty yelled out from his car window. The others roll down their windows and stare at us. Sarah and I look at each other. "No thanks," she says,"we're good."

"Alright doods, take care." Mitch says as he rolls up his window and the so do the rest.

Chapter 2
Sarah's POV

As we get on the bus MayBell's phone goes off. She takes it out and looks annoyed while she's reading.

"Everything okay?" she doesn't answer. I wait about a minute and I snap my fingers.

"Oh sorry," she apologizes,"my brother is being annoying again. He's having his friends for the week! They're going to be recording till 11:00, so he expects us to be quite till then." I just stare blankly. "Oh and guess what? So I don't get mad we can be in a video and watch a movie with them. Does he really believe that, that will make it better?"

I shrug my shoulders because don't really know what to say. "Why don't you just say fine to save a fight?" she nods her head in agreement and that's the end of that.

Our friend Paul comes on the bus and looks at me then May. He has a confused look in his face and I give him the 'she is soo pissed at her brother look' and he just nods. "Oh, hey Paul." I think she was hoping that he wouldn't ask her what was going on, but of course he does. "What did Jason do now?"

May showed him the phone. "He said that they're stopping the videos at 9:00 because your mom going out." a smile goes across her face. "Does anyone have Mr. Tarr for English?" I really had no idea what the homework.

"Dood. I'm in your class and there was no homework cause he was out." how do I always forget that May and I are in the same classes? Paul takes out his phone and I know what he's going to do, show me pictures of his gerbil. He's always dressing that thing up just to annoy me. He has an Otter box so it doesn't matter that I smacked it out of his hands. "HEY!! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR???" I pissed him off but whatever.

Chapter 3
May's POV

Okay so this is basically how the day works. There are 8 classes in a day, and it starts with home room. I know this will sound crazy but I have lunch 8 class.
~we are going to travel to 7 class~

So my 7 class is Tech. My crush is in that class, Derek. I wait in line with the mindless robots, aka the popular people.

"Hey MayBell, waz up?" my friend Rick said as he walked towards me. I roll my eyes. "For the hundredth time Rick, I told you not to call me MayBell! How would like it if I called you Richard?" He nods at me, "Fair enough May." I smile cause I don't really no what else to say on that topic.

"We're still hanging out today with Sarah, right?" he's always asking me that, and I always give him the same answer, "Yes." And he says to me "Ok." I really think that he likes her, but he'll never tell. It will happen one day.

"Hey Rick check this out!" Derek yells to him. Once he's talking to him I'm a lone unless someone needs my help #nerd! As expected that's what happened until the Devil showed up. Well he's my teacher Mr. Larson, but he acts like the devil.

"Go on in and take out your notebooks. We are going to be taking some notes!" the smile on his face is creeping me out. I walk into the classroom and he gives me a weird look. "What the heck was that for?" I shrug my shoulders to him and I head for my seat.

'HOW TO BUILD A MODEL BOAT' is the title of the PowerPoint on the board. I roll my eyes and then I look closely at the pictures. I think that's me in the tub, and Ricky in a diaper. There's another guy holding a juice box, but I don't know his face. Ricky and look at each other. "This can't be good." I say to him, and he slowly nods his head.