Chapter 28

Derek's POV

Why didn't we interfere? The answer, isn't that complicated. Sarah and I had to use the bathroom, so we went inside the hotel. It took us a couple of minutes to find the bathroom, but it was all good. When we got back into the parking lot, we saw them talking, then I saw May throw a punch. I turned to Sarah and we ran back outside.

We ran back inside the building to get help, but there was a mile long line. We tried to explain our situation to the person in front of us to see if she would let us go in front of her. She disregarded us as talking gibberish and just wanting to get in front of her.

Well, she actually stuck around to see what we told the person at the front desk, and came out side with us. The look on her face, was priceless. She immediately ran inside, but that doesn't really bother me. And then we went to them and talk to them and yeah.

I told Jason this and he nodded. "You guys should get dressed and we'll get some lunch." He left the room.

I got my clothes out of my suitcase, and went to the bathroom to get changed. Ricky was standing outside the door looking mad. "I called the bathroom first!" no he didn't. I shook my head, and he rolled his eyes while walking passed me. 'Oh Ricky' I said to myself while sighing.

We all finished changing and we start towards the guy's rooms. "Are you guys cool, or do we have to call the paramedics?" Sarah asked while chuckling the last part. "Nah bro. We're cool now." May says in a weird accent causing us to laugh.

We knocked on the door, to see a Benja standing there. The weird thing is, he wouldn't move, or blink, and I don't think that he was breathing. Well, he was, but it didn't look like it. Ricky waves his had in front of his face and he snaps out of his trance. "Sorry doods, can't let you in. Some of the guys are still changing." He looks at Sarah, who blushes. What did she do?

May starts to laugh, and so does Ricky. "Ok I have to know, what's so funny?" I ask and it takes a little while for them to calm down enough to form a sentence. "Ok so the guys were over at my house, and so was Sarah and Ricky. And they were sleeping over, and Sarah wanted to ask Jerome a question, and walked him, and everyone for that matter, while changing." It took my awhile to find what was really funny about this, then I realized.

I was now laughing with everyone else, which I think ticked Sarah off. "You know what it's not that funny!" she says while using a lot of hand movements. "Well somebody's got sass." I remarked making everyone laughed even more.

Adam interrupted our laughing fest. "Alright we're ready!" he yelled and everybody came out of the door. We all headed to the elevator and decided to grab lunch from a nearby diner.

~After food cause nothing really exiting happens while eating~

We enter the hotel, and I can't believe who I saw...

A/N

I am sooo sorry for not updating in awhile. I had doctor appointments and I had writers block. But I did it! And I have to thank you guys, 674 reads. I wasn't really even expecting 1 person to read this book. So THANK YOU PEOPLEZ!!!

Bye

<3 Leedlesorus