Chapter 4 & Chapter 5

Jason's POV

The guys and I were in the middle of Pixlemon when my phone rang. I looked at it and saw that it was from May.

Something happened in Tech. Is it cook if you come pick Rick and I up?

I was really confused. I wasn't sure if she was trying of school, wait a minute, this is May I'm talking about here. She flipping loves school!

"Dood, what's going on?" Ty asked. I guess I was starring into space longer than I thought because everyone was looking at me. "Ya. I have to pick up May and her friend from school in like 10 minutes. She said something happened in Tech class." I showed them the text message.

"Why don't we all go with you?" Adam suggested. I don't know why there is a need for all of them to come with me, but I shrugged my shoulders anyway.

"Hey mom!"

"Yes Jason?"

"Is it cool if we take your car?"

"What for?"

Another text from May, don't tell mom.

"Um we want to go get some prizza!"

"What?"

"He means pizza" Mitch yelled.

"Oh ok. I told I will never know your language Jason!"

"Ok see you in like an hour or so."

"Love you!"

"Love you too!" I said as we walked out the door.

(A/N) I wanted to end it there, but I knew it would be too short.)

We walked into the car, and turned on the radio. My mom apparently had the radio blasted, and so when we turned it on we all heard.

I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!!!

Everyone held on to their ears. I immediately I turned down the volume.
"Oh. My. God." I heard Mitch from the back seat.

It took us a good 5 minutes for us to regain our full hearing and to stop shaking.

"Hey all that talk about food made me really hungry." Jerome started,"But instead if pizza, can get burgers?" saying the ur long. Everyone nods their heads. So of course I agree. "After we pick the people up, we can." wait why did I call them people?

"People? She's your sister and your sister's friend. Since when were they just people?" a bigger question, why was Mitch acting like I called them worthless nothing's or something like that. "They are people right?" Ty sounded more confused than I was.

"Well he shouldn't just be calling them people. That's not right." I could feel him tearing up. We went to a red light and I turned around. Mitch was on the verge of tears, but Jerome had a look too. The look of I know what's going on, and I want to comfort him but I don't think he wants anyone to know, look.

Mitch's POV

"Well he shouldn't just be calling them people. That's not right." That's the last thing I did before going into a flashback.

~ le flashback ~

"Why would he care? He's just another person." it was Nick. He was punching me in the face, repeatedly.

I hated when he called me that, a person. He never bothered to know my name. His friends would always say "What should we do this time?" and it was the same answer every time "Why does his opinion matter? He's just a person." that would be the last thing he said, before I would get a bruise. I hates high school.

~ le flashback over ~

I'm not in the car, not realizing that I'm shivering. I look around and see everyone looking at me, and we're pulled over.

Great.

Now I have to tell everyone. Well that is everyone except for Jerome that is.

"Dood, what the heck is going on?" Adam looked concerned. It took me a while for me to say the whole story. I didn't look at anyone's face, and stuttered, like A Lot.

No one really said anything. "So, um, we should get May and Rick." I was trying to break the silence. Ty looks at his watch "We've been here for 2 hours. May said she's taking the late bus home."

"But we are picking her up from there." Jason adds. "Now let's get some prizza!"

"I believe we agreed on burgers." Jerome said holding the ur.

Jason rolls his eyes. "Fine." he gets back to the drivers seat.

(A/N) Sorry I didn't update, but I did 2 chapters. Does that make up for it? There may be more today, but I don't know yet. You guys should go check out my other book "Who Wants Me?" it is another Team Crafted fanfic.

<3
Leedlsorus :)