Chapter 41

Ian's POV

After Jerome finally decided to get out of the closet, long story, we go on our un-kidnapping children mission. Man, I need to think of better code names. How about...Rescue Mission 85? Yush, we will call it RM85 for short. This will be the most awesomeness mission ever known to man! Okay so now we have to get weapons. "Doods, where are the weapons?" Adam points to the closet. Inside, there are a couple of knifes, a rope, a bobby pin, and a pistol with a couple of bullets inside. This will do perfectly. "Okay friends, choose your weapon."

Mitch got the rope, Adam took the bobby pin, Jason took the gun, and the rest of us took knives. We made our way towards the lobby, when someone called out Ty's name. The woman came up to us with a smile. "Hey Lily! What's up?" Ty's face was a tomato with ketchup. It was nice contrast to his brown hair. "Nothing really. I was wondering if you would like to hang out with my friend and I." All of us exchange glances. Lily's eyes dart on the knife in Ty's pocket. "What the?" We have to tell her now, before she thinks we're going to murder someone.

"Look, my sister and her friends got kidnapped around a month ago, and we're going to look for them." Jason blurts out. Lily looks at Ty then to us. "I want to come." Just then, a girl calls Lily's name. She was beautiful, her dark brown was down to her shoulders, and looked about 5'2". She was wearing light blue glasses, that brought out her green eyes quite nicely. The best part, is that she is wearing creeper shirt, but I don't think hugging her right now would be a good idea.

"Hey Lily." Her voice is like an angel. "What's going on?" Lily looks at us, and we look to Jason, who nods. "Well, Tex, we are going to save kidnapped children." Tex's face turns from shock, to amazed, to skeptical in the matter of seconds. "You're going to do what exactly?" Lily repeated the statement and Tex still looked a little skeptical. "I'm going with you. I know karate." Then she karate chop the air so fast that you heard the whoosh. "That was the air crying in pain." her voice was serious and we all laugh.

"Well, let's go!" we all run into the tightly packed car. It was quiet, with a few leaks of small talk here and there. Jason has his eyes glued to the window, while Adam switched through the radio station. "Stop the car." Jason yells, Adam immediately pulls over. "There it is." We all looked at him confused. "I heard screaming, it was Sarah's." My heart started to race, as well as my legs as we ran out of the car. Jordan goes up the door, which was surprisingly unlocked, and started to open it.

What we saw was unbelievable. A dark room with blood covering the floor, and all of them in chairs. "Guys?" there was a shocked voice coming across the room. "Ricky?" Jerome was shocked to hear his voice again. Well all run over to them untying them as quickly as possible. Jason got May, I got Sarah, Jerome got Ricky, and Tyler got Derek. The rest of them kept watch. "Oh my God, Sarah, your arm!" she slightly smiles, and then I realize we have to call an ambulance. "Mitch call ambulance!" In the corner of my eye, I see him take out his phone.

"Where do you think you people are going?" a dark, mysterious voice calls from the distance. Shoot.