Chapter 26

Ricky's POV

I just realized what I said to May. I knew it was true, so I'm going to go apologize. We say there, until I received a punch to the jaw. I quickly retaliated her with a punch to the stomach. She grunted went for my side, but I blocked it and I hit her in the eye. She fell off the stump.

Before I could react she kicked me in that place. I grunted really loudly and fell to the floor. She wasn't able to kick that hard so the pain was somewhat bearable. I shakily stood up, and May stood up. You could tell that she was out of breath because she landed on her back, and the way she stood up. She put out her hand for a truce shake. Yeah right. I put out my hand, but psyched her out and kicked her in the shin.

I kicked really hard cause I saw tears come out of her eyes. "You idiot." She squealed. God why did we do that. "Look May-" I was quickly cut off. "Look just leave me a lone." She chocked and limbed towards the stump.

Derek and Sarah came running with a person I didn't recognize. I think Jason and all them running as well. Derek came to me, and Sarah went to May. "Dood! What the heck happened?!?" Derek said while sitting next to me. The other guys were waiting by the car talking.

"Well I may of sort blamed May for this whole situation. After she blamed me for Jason yelling and telling me why. It started as a word confrontation, then she punched me after I blamed her for being in the situation. So, I wasn't the one that started punching." There was a guy checking my wounds and stuff and I look at Derek. He looks like he is concerned and mad. "Look man." He begins. "Just, try to make up."

He acted pretty calmly for what I expected. I nodded and we talked about random things. It was sorta nice because that hasn't been done in a while. The guy patching my wounds finished. "Okay son. Your jaw is fine, just going to be swollen and bruised. It might be uncomfortable walking because...you know. There should just be some over all soreness." He stands up and walks away. Derek looks like he's going to burst out laughing, I give a dirty look and he stops.