Chapter 29

Sarah's POV

In the lobby we saw someone. That looked oddly familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I just shrugged it off and turned to the guys. "Well, it's 2:00. What do you want to do?" Ian said while looking at his watch.

"Well, what's there to do around here?" I ask. I just hope it isn't roller skating. "Um...how about mini gulf?" May suggests. We all nod in agreement and find the nearest mini golfing place via the internet. (I probably used that totally wrong BD).

We get into the car and we sit there in complete silence. "Look, MayBell." Jason begins. This can't be good, he never calls May by her full name. "About what happened earlier, I just wanted to say, it's fine that you have a boyfriend." She thanks him and we continue driving.

May's POV

He's letting me have a boyfriend! He's actually cool with me dating a guy. Derek and I smile at each other, and talk small talk for the rest of the car ride. He's a really nice guy.

We get to tee mini golfing place, and I see someone familiar. The same person I saw in the lobby. I can't put my finger on who it was because they didn't look overly familiar.

"Alright guys." Ty interrupts my thoughts. "You four can do your own thing. Meet back here in an hour." He smiles. We shake one it, don't ask, and we head for the first hole. Now, I'm not the best mini golfer in the world...but who cares!

We get to hole five, when the person starts walking towards us. The person gets closer, and I suddenly remember who it was. I think everyone does, cause we all start running, and the person chased after us. We ran into the fence corner and the person comes closer.

"Hello children. Miss me?"

A/N~ Cliff hangers, don't you love them?

Happy 7/11 day!!! Now, I have a question for you guys. Did you get a slurpee today? If so what flavor, or flavors, did you get?

Bye

<3 Leedlesorus