Chapter 40

Sarah's POV

It's been one month. It's been one month of torture, pain, and blood. Everyday she comes, with a blade. She takes the red, puts in the jar, and does God knows what with it. Some marks are big, some are small. The weird part is, she makes sure that we don't die. She makes sure we don't bleed out, so the next day she can take more. Most of the day we are tied to a chair, facing each other, however, from the hours of 12:00pm-1:00pm we are aloud to walk around. The room is dim lit, which makes it hard to see any entrances or exists.

Today, the are letting us walking around for an extra thirty minutes because we haven't tried to escape. Sheila comes and ties me out of my chair last, and leaves the room. The room is made a little lighter, and we slowly stand up. Sheila has most focused on getting the blood out of Derek's left arm and my right arm. Ricky and May have been attacked on the legs, Ricky on the right, and May on the left. "Are you guys able to stand?" I ask them and the nod their heads. Ricky stands up followed by May. "I don't think I can take another day of this." Ricky groans.

May stands up and falls on her face. "Ow." She tries to get up but falls. Derek offers his hand and she accepts. "Thanks." She says shyly. "No problem." Ricky and May sit back down, after a while. "Guys, we have to get out of here." I whine while sitting down myself. "We know we have to, the question is how." May has a sarcastic tone. I glare at her and she smiles.

May and Derek go into a conversation about Pokèmon, and I decide to start a conversation with Ricky. "So Ricky how's your leg?" My voice sounds awkward. "It's not black yet, so I guess it's okay." He smirks as I smile. "So, you see anyway of escaping?" he shakes his head. "You and I both know the answer to that."

"True." The door opens and Sheila walks over to us. "Okay brats, sit your butts down." We obey and she ties is back up. "Alright Sarah, you're first." She grabs my arm. Okay Sarah think about rainbows and unicorns. Marshmallows and puppies. Man, puppies are so cute. They're fluffy, and adorable and ow ow ow ow ow ow ow! I feel the tears unwillingly stream down my face. Well, that didn't work. She does the same process to everyone else. It normally takes about fifteen minutes, and then she's out.

"Did anyone else think about unicorns?" May asks. "I was thinking about puppies." I say, causing everyone to laugh. "Of course you were Sarah." Ricky states. We hear the door slam open, our heads jerk. Oh my God...