Chapter 3

May's POV

Okay so this is basically how the day works. There are 8 classes in a day, and it starts with home room. I know this will sound crazy but I have lunch 8 class.

~we are going to travel to 7 class~

So my 7 class is Tech. My crush is in that class, Derek. I wait in line with the mindless robots, aka the popular people.

"Hey MayBell, waz up?" my friend Rick said as he walked towards me. I roll my eyes. "For the hundredth time Rick, I told you not to call me MayBell! How would like it if I called you Richard?" He nods at me, "Fair enough May." I smile cause I don't really no what else to say on that topic.

"We're still hanging out today with Sarah, right?" he's always asking me that, and I always give him the same answer, "Yes." And he says to me "Ok." I really think that he likes her, but he'll never tell. It will happen one day.

"Hey Rick check this out!" Derek yells to him. Once he's talking to him I'm a lone unless someone needs my help #nerd! As expected that's what happened until the Devil showed up. Well he's my teacher Mr. Larson, but he acts like the devil.

"Go on in and take out your notebooks. We are going to be taking some notes!" the smile on his face is creeping me out. I walk into the classroom and he gives me a weird look. "What the heck was that for?" I shrug my shoulders to him and I head for my seat.

'HOW TO BUILD A MODEL BOAT' is the title of the PowerPoint on the board. I roll my eyes and then I look closely at the pictures. I think that's me in the tub, and Ricky in a diaper. There's another guy holding a juice box, but I don't know his face. Ricky and look at each other. "This can't be good." I say to him, and he slowly nods his head.