Chapter 43

Jason's POV

One by one the children fell onto the ground. Ian went over towards Tex, I think he likes her, and is desperately trying to wake her up. There is a faint sound of sirens in the distance, they might have a chance, I thought. Banging on the door silenced and froze everyone, wait, why are we scared, we called the cops in the first place. Quentin makes his way towards the door, but Mr. Larson starts to stand up, causing Quentin's jog into a full blown sprint.

Before Quentin makes it to the door, Mr. Larson jumps on him. Hearing a loud crack and a terrified scream, Quentin is on the ground only a few inches away from the door. The police heard the crash and barged down the door. Why couldn't they just do that in the first place? It was a man officer pointing the gun aimlessly across the room, his attention immediately directed to the unconscious people on the ground. Mr. Larson quickly stands up, pointing at us. "Arrest them officer."

The officer smirks. "You know that you're wanted all over this state, and two others? I don't think you're going anywhere for a long time Mr. Larson." He then puts handcuffs on his hands. "An ambulance should be here shortly with more police to take him." His smile was reassuring. I smiled back, and almost felt happy. It's been a long while since I felt glad, almost too long actually. However, my smiles quickly fades as I look down at my sister as blood pours out of her leg. My glance then goes towards her friends, Sarah and Ricky were like two other siblings to me, they were always at my house anyway. Paul was always with them, but I'm glad he's safe. (A/N If you remember who Paul is, raise your hand. Now, 50% of you put it down.)

He knows about everything, he even offered to come down, but obviously I said no because it's too dangerous. When we get to the hospital, I'll call him, maybe then I'll let him come down, cause after all, he's been asking me the same question for weeks on end. That kid is very persistent.

In the distance, sirens blast and joy finally breaks to the surface. Paramedics came into the building with six gurneys, placing everyone knocked out person on a separate for each person. I ride with May, Ian rides with Sarah, Mitch rides with Ricky, Jerome rides with Derek, Lily rides with Tex, and Jordan rides with Quentin; everyone else will ride in the car behind. Mr. Larson and Sheila gets pushed into the police car. "You haven't seen the last of Herobrine yet." Wait, did he say Herobrine? No he couldn't of, it's probably in your imagination Jason, don't be ridiculous.

The whole ride to the hospital, my mind wandered into what Mr. Larson said, he couldn't be Herobrine, that's a Minecraft legend. He could never come into the real world, or if he did, be this peaceful. There would be mods everywhere, nether portals, armor, enchanting tables, anything that shows power would be here. Since none of that is here, my ears must being playing games, but what would he have said? "Oh May, what are we going to do?" I sighed in disbelief.

The one thing that is suspicious, is that button. How could a button prevent someone from dying, and why would you want to kill somebody in the first place. Their injuries should have had them on the floor much before we got to them, but why would he preserve them this long? Why were all the gashes in the same exact place, almost like a pattern. So much thinking, and quite strange I might add. I look down at May, she looks so peaceful, even though she has seen so much.

The ambulance parks at the hospital, and the EMTs take the gurney and into a hospital before I could say anything. Everyone is in the waiting room, Adam and Ty come up to me, while I sign the papers. "Sarah, Ricky, and Derek already came." Ty says as we take a seat. I just nod, thinking about May. "It's going to be okay." I bro-hug Adam.

Boy, do I hope he's right.