Chapter 23

Adam's POV

After 7 hours we finally enter North Carolina. Yeah the traffic was horrific. We think that's far way enough from New York, or at least the most out of the ordinary place. He probably thinks that we went to Disney or something.

We spend another hour looking for a place to stay. I don't see the point now because it's 2am and the kids are asleep, along with Ian, Mitch, Jerome, and Ty. Jason's only awake cause he's driving and I'm awake well.....because I don't want to sleep.

"Jason. Do you want to just park the car somewhere and find a place when the sun is up?"

"It would be better if we found a place now."

"Jason. The only people up are you and I. It's not worth getting everyone up to only go back to sleep." He pauses for a few minutes. Ha I'm right for once!

"Fine I'll find a parking lot to spent the rest of the night in." Thank God.

"Thank you." I say with pride. I can imagine him rolling his eyes right now.

Jason's POV

I roll my eyes. Adam doesn't have to parade just because he's right. I honestly don't think that this is the best idea because we can get in trouble with the law.

That wouldn't be so bad. We could be outlaws, on the run. Getting in a cop car, and being a criminal. Wait.....Jason....maybe that's not such a good idea. Yeah let's not do that. Well, if that does happens, I'll blame Adam. I mean this was his idea after all.

I find a parking lot in the hotel I was searching for, so in the morning we can check in without walking. Smart. I look to back and see Adam sleeping. He was just awake like two minutes ago. Well whatever.

~ it's morning now ~

I wake, to find my self in a car. Wait what? Oh, now I remember! I look around to see that the kids are up and talking about.....well....I'm not sure. But it can't be so bad. Right....RIGHT?!?

Derek's POV

We were the only ones up. So we started talking about random things. Then, Ricky was such a genius to being up Mei and I. "So are you going to tell Jason?" Mei and Sarah looked confused, but I knew what he was talking about. "Well." I say. "If we do he might kill me."

Now the get it. "He won't kill you. He'll most likely not let us alone together." Mei is really calm. ( M-May, S-Sarah, R-Ricky, D-Derek. I'm lazy....help)

S- How would you know? You never had a boyfriend.

R- Do you remember when he found out that we were friends.

D- What did he do?

This can't be good.

R- He took me out to have a 'talk' about her and I dating. I told him we weren't, and it took a good 20 minutes for him to believe me.

D- If he did that to you.....

M- Well, I can't predict the future, but that would be pretty cool.

We all ended up talking about how cool it would be to predict the future. It would be pretty cool.

S- So we telling Jason?

"Tell Jason what?" Jason sounded curious. We all froze. We look at each other waiting to see who would tell. "Well...." great, now he sounds pissed.

Of course Ricky opens his mouth. "DEREK AND MAY ARE DATING!" he screamed that and the whole car woke up. "YOU'RE WHAT?!?" the whole car said in a unison.

Author's Note

So I'm writing another book. It's called "Target" it's another Team Crafted fanfic. So you guys should go check it out. Cause Imma gonna post it like now.

Bye

<3 Leedlesorus