Chapter 11

Ricky's POV

After the Dean left the room May sprinted out. We looked at each other decided to go after her. After about 2 minutes, we found against a wall sobbing, well a quiet sob. If that makes any sense at all.

Seeing her cry wanted to make me cry, which I did. "Should we go over to her?" Derek didn't even pause to think about it. He just went over and put his arm around her. "I think he likes her." I whispered to Sarah. She nodded her head in agreement. "We can't let them figure it out in their own. We are going to have to meddle." I like it when Sarah get devious.

Derek's POV

Sarah asked if we should go over to May. I just went over to her a and put my arm around her. I don't know why I did it exactly, but I thought that it was the right thing to do, I hope.

She started to lean into my shoulder. Score! This is awesome, but not awesome because of what just happened. She stopped crying and looked up into my eyes. I looked straight back at her.

Is this a signal?

I wasn't sure, but I leaned in and she did too. We were just about to kiss. "HEY GUYS! HOW'S IT GOING?" Sarah yelled in our faces. We immediately jumped back, and it was acquired.

Dang it Sarah. May looked at her, and she looked mad. She asked to talk to her in private and they left for the library. I sigh and put my hands through my hair.

"Almost dood." Ricky sat down next to me.

[(A/N) R= Ricky and D= Derek. Sorry I got lazy :)]

D- I was so close.

R- I know! But what are you going to do now?

D- I'm not sure. I don't want things to be acquired.

R- I don't think it will be. She did lean in too.

D- Wait....you watched us?!?

R- Um....yes.

D- *sighs* Whatever. Let's just get back in the library.

R- Ok.

Why Us?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें