Chapter 21

Jason's POV

"Let's go Jason." I hear May say while she hugs me. I can't help but feel bad for her. I can tell that she was crying, or trying not to cry. She lost her parents and she's not even 18, but never the less, I know she's strong and she'll be fine.....I think/hope.

"Okay." I turn around hugging her back. She starts to cry into my shoulder, and I cry, partly to her back and partly to the air. That probably makes no sense, but this is your Jason, it doesn't have to make sense!

We stay there for around 2 minutes. She lifts her head up and I dry her tears. "Come on. They're probably getting anxious." she laughs a little, which makes me laugh.

Jordan's POV

Tyler, Quentin, and I had handle some things, so we got to the house late. I knew that May got out of school at this time, so we could see her.

"Are we there yet?" Tyler whines for the 100th time. "We will be there in 2 minutes. Now, LEAVE ME ALONE!" I may sound pissed off, but I am. We do all pull up to Jason's house, and something looks wrong. From the outside everything liked fine, but I saw like six heads in the car, and no one was outside.

"Am I the only one sensing a great disturbance in the force?" Quentin asked from the back seat. Tyler nods in agree and I don't bother to answer. We start getting out of the car, and walking up the driveway.

Mitch gets out of the car. Great we can have an explanation. "Hey guys. How are you?" you can tell by his face that something's wrong. "Oh we're fine sweetheart. I think the real question is, how are you guys?" Tyler says partially using his Janice voice.

Mitch chuckles a bit. "Okay so...........and now we are waiting for Jason and MayBell to get out of the house, to escape a psycho killer." When he finished explaining I was in shock. I look over to Tyler and Quentin who have the same expression.

How the heck are we going to make this work?