Chapter 32

Derek's POV

We've been in a cramped trunk for ever. We've given up screaming for help, and are thinking of what to do. "Well, we can try to escape from the trunk." Sarah suggests. We all turned our attention to the entrance to the trunk. We couldn't escape from it. All the whole was covered in around five layers of duck tape. Great.

"We can try to make a run for it once he opens it." I say doubtfully. He probably has some sort of gun in his car or something. "I don't think that would work." Ricky says looking down.

None of us were sure what to do. There wasn't a lot of options to work with. All we could do is wait I guess. We sit in silence for the rest of the car ride. The car jerks to a stop, causing us to slam against the trunk. Ouch, that's going to hurt for a couple of days.

After a couple of minutes, he opens a trunk, and as I expected, he has a gun in his hands. "Get out of the car." He yells as we manage to get out. He leads us into a dark painter room, with cement floors. In the center of the room there are four chairs. He pushes us forward and stands us in the center of the room. "Sit down." His voice becomes raspy.

"And what if we don't?" Sarah's pushing it. He smirks and hold up the gun to May. My heart is beating faster. Don't pull the trigger at her. Please don't shoot.

Jerome's POV

We sit there on the benches waiting for the police to arrive. There was very little talk. I'm just so worried. I thought we would be safe here. I suggested this place. Why did I suggest this place? If I didn't, then maybe things would be different. Maybe, they wouldn't be kidnapped being told God knows what.

We stay for what feels like an entirety, until we hear the sirens. We were so relieved to hear those sirens. A police man comes up to us. "Hello. Are you the gentlemen that placed the call to New York?" we nod our heads.

He says something to his team of people and the leave. I believe they were going to search the premises. The original man stands in front of us, and we stand as well. "I would like to ask you a couple of questions." He can ask me anything he wants.

He started off by asking the background, the names, and the notes. We all had the notes with us, and he wanted them because they can be used as evidence.

"So what was going on at the seen of the crime?" he asked us.

"We told them to do their own thing and come meet us here in an hour." Jason told him. The officer looks like we're crazy.

"We normally wouldn't be like this, but under the circumstances we are put under, we thought it was something more." I was quick to defend. The officer looks more understanding.

His crew came back and they started talking. "This just can't be happening." Quentin puts his hand on his head. "It's just, just two days ago they were happy smiling kids. Now, they're...they're." He doesn't finish his sentence.

"You gentlemen should go home and get some rest. We'll call you when we find something." The policemen/women walked away. They left us standing there. But, it felt like the left us with something more. They left us with emptiness. We know nothing more then we did before.

There was nothing more than we can do. So we left the golf and went back to the whole. We all broke down sobbing. We know nothing, we know absolutely nothing.