Chapter 37

Jason's POV

I find myself in a dark room, but there was no door, windows, and seemed to stretch on forever. I slowly stood up, trying to figured out where I was. 'Am I in my mind?' Then, my memory hit me like a lightning bolt. Adam, Ian, and Ty took me to the movies. I ran into the bathroom and...

So yep, I'm trapped in my mind. This is going to be fun *cough* *cough* sarcasm. I start to walk around, in what seemed like a bottomless pit, but tilted on it's side. I see the light at the end of the tunnel, and start to run but, there's this force that's holding me back. Oddly enough, it feels like a human hand.

"Wait!" it sounded like a girl. Jason...what is your mind thinking right now that I'm surprisingly unaware of... I slowly turn and see that it's May. "May?!?" the girl looks guilty. "Well not exactly. I'm just the figure of her that you created in your mind." My heart sank. "I just thought that you could need someone to talk to before you go back." she smiles, so similarly to my sister, but not my sister. "Listen I appreciate it and all but-"

"You have no choice. Would you like to take a seat?" She snapped her fingers, and there was a bench. I found it shocking that someone else could control my mind. Maybe it was only for this one thing cause in with her. I take a seat next to her. "Jason, I know you miss her, but you can't keep doing this." Her tone sounded carrying. "Look at yourself, you barely sleep, you haven't eaten more than a piece of toast." No matter how much I hate to admit it, she's right. "Jason, what if she's alive-" I just break down. I start to sob into my hands. What if, what if, what if, I hate that phrase. The guys say it all the time. I just...I just...ugh.

The fake May puts her hand on my shoulder and smiles. "Jason, it's going to be okay. Trust me." She winks and disappears. I stand up. I know what I have to do now.

Mitch's POV

"WHAT?!?" Tyler yells. "He's in the hospital?!?!" I quickly nod while grabbing my keys, wallet, and phone. "Lezzz go!" I don't even wait for them to catch up before I start to run down the hallway. I reach the parking lot, waiting for the rest of them. "Mitch, next time, tell us when you're going to make a run for it." Jerome pants. I chuckle and get in the car.

Jerome sits next to me, with Tyler and Jordan in the back. "Did Adam tell you anything about what happened?" Jordan asks. "No. It was Ian who called me." I could feel him roll is eyes. I don't know what for though, I answered his question! "Fine. Then what did Ian say?" his tone mixed with care and annoyed. "He said that they where in a movie theatre bathroom, with an unconscious Jason. There was also a lot if commotion that could he heard in the background." Jerome gives me a confused look.

"He was unconscious on a bathroom floor. You don't think..." I cut Jerome off with a glance that says. Shut up, or I will stop this car and punch you, and he backs off. We finally get to the hospital, and Jordan get out if the car first, cause I has to stop the car a stuff. We all run up and see the others waiting in the waiting room. "Guys, what the heck happened?!?" Jordan half yells while taking a seat next to Ty.

Adam's POV (so many POV changes)

I sit there on the bathroom floor next to Jason. "Please Jason, be okay. Please wake up." I whispered over and over again. This was all my fault. I suggested we see the movie, I forced Jason to go. Now, he's unresponsive on a floor. It's all my fault.

The paramedics come in with a genre. "What's his name?" a tall man asks me. "Jason Probst." My voice is scratchy. "Are his relative?" "No I'm is friend." He nods and helps a girl perform some tests. The seem to be talking in a foreign language. They get them on a genre and into an ambulance. "All three of you can ride with him." The girl says. We all step into the ambulance and drive to the hospital. About ten minutes later Mitch, Jerome, Tyler, and Jordan came.

"Guys what the heck happened?!?" Jordan half yells. Ty tells him the whole story, and they all seem to look at me. Confused wether it was out anger, pity, or guilt. "Look, I know it's my fault, so please don't push that in my face!" I feel tears run down my face. "Adam, this isn't your fault. You were trying to help him." Jerome cooed.

"Really?" they chuckle. "Of course not." Ty reassured me. We all went for a group hug. Yep seven guys bro hugging in hospital waiting room, awesomeness.

We just sat there for what felt like a day, but the clock said that it was twenty minutes. Why trust machines though? "Are you the group here to see Mr. Probst?" we stood up and nod our heads. "May I take a seat?" I stand up and take another seat next to Tyler. "Well your friend is..."I

(A/N) I didz it! I wrote a chapter! So guessing about ten chapters left with a sequel. Well, have a great morning/afternoon/night.

Bye,

<3 Leedlesorus