Chapter 14

Derek's POV

YES! MAY'S MY GIRLFRIEND! I can't believe it! Act cool, yeah cool.

"Cool." wow Derek, that was not clèsha at all. "You know Mei means beautiful in Chinese." She pretending to look shocked, why? "Oh that's right! You take Chinese! Can I call you May, but in that meaning?"

"Sure." She likes it! I don't want a nickname, so thank The Lord she didn't want to give me one. "We should get back to the table before they get suspicious." I agreed to that statement and we headed toward the table.

She raised her eyebrows to Sarah, which I guess is girl for 'he asked me' or something like that. Rick nudges my arm, and I nod.

Well, that didn't stay unknown for long.

"So, Mei. How did it go?" she gave Sarah a 'I think it's pretty obvious how it went and I'm not going to say because of how obvious it really is.' look.

"Can't you guys just say it Derek?" it's amazing how Ricky can act like such a little kid. "Fine Ricky." Mei and I exchange looks. I think by the look she's given me, she wants me to tell them. "We're dating." I say it short and simple.

"Okay. Now that that's finally happened. We need to think of a plan." There's our little mini George Washington! "Well if it's cool with Jason, you guys can come over my place. It'll be easier to think there." we all agree with Mei and the bell rings.

(A/N) Hey Leedlers-is it ok if I call you Leedlers?- THANK YOU FOR 12 READS!!! OH MY GERD!!! LOVER YOU GUYS!

Bye

<3 Leedlesorus