Authors Note

Ok so you people are probably wondering, "Leedlesorus where have you been for the past two weeks?". Well, if you were asking that question, I will answer it. For one week, I was busy with summer work, which I still more to do, and packing. For the other week, I was packing and on vacation. I didn't time to write on vacation, and the wifi was slow.

This isn't a chapter, persay, but I want to tell you guys some things. First, to Wafflz4ever and Halokitty117, your characters will be put in the story in the next few chapters. I'm still debating on putting one seen separate, and then introduce the two characters together. Or have that seen while introducing one character and introduce the other one in another chapter, or having just one long chapter; or what. I will figure that out within a few days and yeah.

Sadly, this book is coming to a close in...let's say...around ten chapters. But, don't worry, there will be another book. But, I'm not sure what to name it. So I will holding a contest. Just send in a name for the sequel, and I will pick the winner when the book ends. I do not have a specific end date though. Also, do you Leedlers want a trilogy or a sequel.

So...OMG 1.4K READS AND 18 FOLLOWERS!!!!! That's AMAZING!!! I really can't thank you guys enough. It's just incredible. Although this is cliche, it really does mean the world. When I say thank you, it goes on way beyond thank you. It's one if those feelings that you can't fully put into words.

Well, I hope you Leedlers have a fabulous day/afternoon/night.

Bye,

<3 Leedlesorus