Chapter 27

Ty's POV

While the kids were gathering some information, the rest of us where waiting. "We should check in." Jason says worriedly. Jordan, Quentin, and Ian start walking towards the hotel. The rest wait there in silence until the Derek, Sarah, Ricky, and May walk over.

We all go over and hug them. "What did they say?" Adam asks. Ricky goes first. "I have a bruised jaw bone and I might be uncomfortable in that place." We all can't help but smirk. "What about you May?" Jason asks her.

She seems surprised with his concern. I can't blame her after what happened and all. "My eye will heal in a week, and I sprained my shin." She sounded a little out of breath. Oh my God, she sprained her shin! I look over to Ricky who looks guilty.

We just stand there for a few minutes until Quentin, Ian, and Jordan came back. "The rooms ready." Jordan says and we follow.

Sarah's POV

We get into the hotel room and we decide whose sleeping where. Ian got us three rooms. So the rooms are Derek, Ricky, May, and I in one room. Jason, Mitch, Jerome, and Adam in another. Finally, Ty, Jordan, Quentin, and Ian.

Jason follows us into our room. "Okay, so I have some questions for you guys." He says sitting down. "Like what?" I ask. I know what, I just wanted to ask. He smiles cause he knows I'm playing dumb. He begins. "First I want to know what happened between Ricky and May?"

Ricky and May switch glances. They whisper something to each and smile. Maybe they made up. Ricky talks. "Well MayBell and I where talking about what happened...and then I blamed her for this mess, which I shouldn't have done...then she threw the first punch...then she fell on her back off the stump and kicked me...she started to make a truce, but like an idiot I psyched her out by kicking her in the shin." He finished and we were all waiting for Jason's reaction. He just nodded showing no emotion. "Now, Sarah and Derek, how come you guys didn't interferer?"