Chapter 31

Ty's POV

It's been over an hour, and the kids still haven't met up with us. "Where could they be?" Jason frantically paces. I check the time 4:57. It was getting late, and I was starting to get worried. It's a mini golf course, where could they have gone?!?

We wait for another five minutes, and still no sign. "Wait!" Ian partially yells. "I think I know what happened to the kids. But, this isn't the best think ever." Wait, what?

Ian's POV

I know what happened. Well, at least I think I do. I'm not sure how to tell everyone this, but here goes nothing. "Okay. So, I was with Sarah when we were visiting her house. Her mom wrote a note describing a woman that...well...you know. And I wanted to call the cops, but she told me to wait. The note also spoke about how she's on a mission, so someone else has to be involved in this as well. There was also a description. And I wanted to call the cops, but she told me to wait. We were going to tell you, then the whole things about leaving, and Jordan, Tyler, and Quentin coming. So I think that it was her or her partner."

I shut my eyes. I quickly hide my face. This is all my fault, if I would've just called the cops. I push that thought out of my mind and sit down. "I'm sorry." I squeal. They asked if I had the note, I did so I gave it to them. "We are calling the cops." Tyler was worried.

"Oh my God. I was supposed to be at the NYPD at noon!" Jason yells while face-palming.

"Maybe you can call them, explain what happened, and take it from there." Adam suggested. Jason took out his phone, and put it on speaker.

Jason's POV

I dialed 911 and decided to put it one speaker phone for the guys to talk/hear. There wasn't anyone at the place, so we were safe from that stand point.

"Hello 911 what is your emergency?" the lady on the line asked. "Yes this is Jason Probst. I was asked to come down today to the NYPD with some other children involving my and their parents murders. I'm currently in another state because of something unexpected. There was a note found at all of the crime scenes, and there was one that gave a description of one of the crime partners."

She cut me off. "Sir, I'm sorry, but I can't send New York police to another state. You are either going to have to come back here, or go call the police of the state you are currently in."

I understand this. All I wanted to do is give a reason. "Yes I understand. I just felt like I was accountable to give a reason for my absents." I state rather fancy. "I might not return for a while, because I have to look for the kids because they have been kidnapped. And we think by the murderers." I chock on the last part.

She asks for my location, state, and what was written on the note. "Okay we will call units there, and they will arrive at your location." She said and I thank her.

We all sigh and sit on the benches. Oh guys, where are you?!?