Chapter 30

Unknown POV

I snatch the rats and put my arm on their mouths. I'm going to have to clean my jacket afterwards now. I push them into the car, ignoring their screams. I get into the drivers seat and pick up my cell phone. "Hey Sheila, I got the kids." I smiled at that sentence.

I finally have people to take my revenge on, people to torture. "Alright the place is ready bring them." Sheila instructed and I did just that.

In the car ride, they screamed and yelled. I knew that it was no use. Mainly because they were in the trunk, and I had sound proof covering on outside part of the trunk. So basically, no one can hear their cries for help.

It's been an hour and they finally stopped screaming I can only hear a faint whisper. They're probably planning an escape. Ha, good luck with that. We have about another hour to go, so I wanted to psych them out a bit now. "Hey children!" I yell so they can hear. "You know, your parents are very great honorable people, or should I say were. They could've still been."

I feel proud of what I just said. This should keep them busy thinking for a long time. I decide to turn on the radio and let my thoughts surround me.

Ricky's POV

We are in a trunk. Four people in a car trunk.. With two tall people, one average sized person, and a short person. This isn't what you call comfortable. We don't know where he is taking us, or what he wants to do with us. But, whatever it is, all I know is that it can't be good.

We try to make as much noise as we can, but we seem to be failing. Most of our screams turn to cries. We soon realize that he put a small sound proof pad on the trunk that faces the cars, so what was the point.

We decide to think of a plan. I like to start plans, so I started this one. I decided to whisper because he can hear us. "Okay guys. We need a plan..."