Chapter 7

Sarah's POV

"Go away Paul! I don't want to see your freaking yorkie!" He laughs and I walk into the cafeteria.

I see May and Rick sitting at the table, but they looked like someone killed their dog. "Hey guys." I'm so confused. "Care to tell me why you look like someone killed your pet dog?" Ricky stares at me, I don't think he cared for the sarcasm. They whisper something to each other, what the heck is going on. "Well......" after May is done talking, I don't know what to say.

"Can a teacher even do that?" they look at me like I said something stupid. Well, maybe I did. I don't say anything, and I go on the lunch line. "Sarah wait up!" Rick says to me. "I want to talk to you about something. May and I are staying after school to think about what happened. I also invited Derek, because he is a good thinker, and is part of this as well. I wanted to know if you would come?"

I look at home blankly. "Sure. But his doesn't has anything to do with me. So why would you want me there? I'll go, I'm just wondering."

"Well, I think that you are good at being supportive. And anyways, he may or may not have shown one or two pictures of you as well."

Shoot.

I didn't realize that I was stiff until people are yelling at me to move. I told Rick that I would go after school.

We go back go the table and May seemed to have calmed down. "Okay, so we are meeting at the library, and my brother is picking us up after. But warning, I think that his friends are coming along." now she's acting like everything is fine. Rick and I agree and we sit at our table discussing what we are going to do.

(A/N) Sorry for the short chapter.