Chapter 22

May's POV

I walk outside my house, to see Jordan, Tyler, and Quentin. This is going to be interesting. I can tell they already know, because Jordan has pity in his eyes. I realize he's looking at Jason, I'm sure wether to relieved or hurt by that.

I find the time to sneak inside the car. "Jordan, Tyler, and Quentin are here." Sarah acts like I know nothing. "Really? I didn't know that those guys in my driveway were them!" I put my shocked face and they start laughing.

"So what are we going to do?" Ricky asks. I think about this. I mean, three more people getting themselves into this problem. How will this turn out?

"Well." Derek began. "They can either be a help to us, or not being any help to us at all. Now, I don't know these people personally, Mei, what do you think?"

Thanks for putting the pressure on me Derek. You're awesome. "Well they could be helpful." I'm acting quit now. I'm not really in the mood for planning. Wow, those words just came out of my brain. Whatever too emotionally drained to care.

"Okay so here's the plan. We are going to drive to North Carolina and find a place to stay there until we can figure stuff out." Ian said while getting in the car. The others soon follow. "Tyler, Quentin, and Jordan are going to follow us in their car." Jerome adds.

Sarah's POV

The car ride is so long. It feels like we've been here forever. Jason put on the radio so we would have something to do. May and I's favorite song came on. We look and each other, and Ricky starts to get a worried look on his face. Which confuses Derek, but Mitch whispers something and then he gets worried too. The lyrics come on and our mouths open.

So this is what you meant.

When you said that you were spent.

And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit straight to the top.

Don't hold back.

Packing my bags and giving the academies a rain check.

I don't wanna let you down.

I don't ever wanna leave this town.

Cause after all.

The city never sleeps at night.

It's time to begin, isn't it?

I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit.

I'm just the same as I was.

Now don't you understand, that I'm never changing who I am.

Jason shut off the song. May and I groan. "No more singing!" he screams. "You guys are going to break the people outside the car eardrums!" of course Adam would say that. Does he knows how loud he is?

Well I guess it doesn't matter. This is going to be a new beginning for all of us. Hopefully, a good one.

Author's note.

My school is at an end....FINALLY! So these are the chapters as promised. Remember the contest that I put up? The character one? No one has entered that yet, so I'm debating wether to take it off. Tell me what you think.

Bye

<3 Leedlesorus