Chapter 39

Ty's POV

I wake up the next morning to screaming. What the heck is going on? I get dressed and enter Tyler's room. There I see Jerome and Jason arguing. "I told you to get a flashlight, not a gun!" Jason yelled. "I figured we needed to protect ourselves. You know, because we're going against a criminal!" Jerome's face was bright red. I was debating wether or not to step in. "You're an idiot!" Jason threw a punch to Jerome's face, and hit him square in the jaw. I ran into the room and push Jerome in a chair.

"Jason! What the heck?" Jerome was holding on his jaw while Jason was starring at him. "He bought a gun instead of a flashlight!" is this seriously what caused him to punch Jerome in the face?

"Is that it?" he nods his head. I slap his arm and storm out of the room. "That's not a valid excuse!" I yell in the hallway before entering the elevator. God Jason, get your act together. I walk out of the hotel and bump into someone. "Oh my gosh I'm so so-" I stop mid sentence. She's so beautiful. "I-I'm sorry." I stutter. She giggles. "It's fine." She starts to walk off.

"Wait!" I call out and she turns around. "What's your name?" she starts to walk back towards me. "Lilly." She holds out her hand. I accept it and shake it. "Ty."

"Well, nice to meet you Ty." I find myself starting at her. Her waving brown hair, covering her left eye. She was stunning. "How old are you?" what kind of a question was that? She smiles. "I'm 16. You?"

"17." she's only a year younger than me. Yush! "Well, Lilly, would you like to hangout?" her smile fades into a frown. Did I do something wrong. "I'm sorry Ty. I have to visit some family today. I'll give you my number, call me tomorrow." She writes her number down on a piece of paper and leaves. I do a little dance and walk back into the room.

Jerome has an ice pack on his jaw, and Jason wasn't there. People were pacing back and forth in the room. "Um, everything okay?" their glances shoot towards me. "So I'm taking that as a no?" Adam starts to walk towards me. "Jason punched Jerome in the jaw, and now he won't come out of his our room."

"I knew about the punch. I'll see if I can get him out." They nod and I go over to Jason and Adam's room. I knock on the door. *knock, knock, knock* "Jason." *knock, knock, knock* "Jason." *knock, knock, knock* "Jason." There's no answer. "Jason come on, let me in." There's footsteps and soon enough, he opens the door. "Look, I know I was wrong. Now please." He closes the door, but I stop it with my hand. "There's something more to this Jason. Now if you would like to tell me what it is."

"I'd rather not." I chuckle. "That wasn't a question, that was a statement. Now tell me." He gives me a look, not really sure what for though. "It's my fault." I knew exactly what he was talking about. "No it's not." I pull him in for a hug. He starts to cry a bit and I pat him on the back. "You ready to go find some kids?" he nods his head and we go back to Jerome.

"Sorry Jerome." Jerome stares at him. We all stay in anxious silence, glances going to Jason then Jerome. He smiles, "It's okay." I laugh a bit. "So you guys ready?" we nod and head out the door.

(A/N) OMG 2.1K READS!!!! OHMAHGERD!!! THAT'S AMAZING! I CAN'T EVEN PUT IT IN WORDS. Wow that last sentence sounded cliche...but whatever it's true.

Well you Leedlers have a good morning/afternoon/night.

Bye,

<3 Leedlesorus