Chapter 36

Mr. Larson's POV

I stand outside the torture chamber, waiting for Sheila to come back with my fuel. After a few more minutes of waiting, she came out with a jar of blood. My smile goes from ear to ear. "Excellent!" I snatch the jar out of her hand. "It's blood from all of sir, just like you wanted." She is obviously proud of this. I take the lid off of the jar, and drink the fuel.

"This blood will give me enough power to use my power in the human world; and to go home. If only we had more people, then we could speed up the process." There was a hint of doubt in my voice. There's nothing more than I want is to go home.

There was freak accident around a year ago. I lost my powers and got trapped in a world full of all shapes, and people. I was forced to get a job as stupid Tech teacher teaching high schoolers. There was some use to my time spent there. I was able to figure out that blood would help me regain my power. My plan was to take four students, and take the blood of them and their parents. I underestimated, however, how much of this substance that I need. I originally thought I only needed a few gallons. In reality, I need a few hundred gallons. Now, I will be able to go back home in six months minimum.

Sheila and I go to a cafè a few blocks away. "May I ask a question sir?" I give the permission. "Do you think that the children are getting searched for?" a chuckle escapes me. "Humans are too stupid. They'll never think of it." I meant what I said. Mortals don't have a proper system of thought. I mean circles?!? The only thing that should be remotely close to a circle is an apple or a cookie. So I would be shocked if they even thought of calling the police.

Jason's POV

I ran out of the theater. I couldn't take the movie, it put too many painful thoughts in my head. I slow down my speed and head for the bathroom. There was no one in there, good. I just needed some alone time. So, I'm thankful that no one has followed me.

I go into a stall, and start to silently sob. "My sister and her friends are probably dead. Gawd, why did I let my guard down?!? Why did I think that she would safe in another state?!? I'm a horrible brother. I don't deserve anything.

My thoughts were getting overbearing, I couldn't handle it. The next thing I knew, my head was in the toilet. What was I doing? I came to my senses too late, and the last thing I felt was the cold bathroom tiles. Then there was nothing, but faint voices.

(A/N) Comment if you think you know who Mr.Larson is. I know it's been a while since a posted so here you go :)! See you Leedlers later!

Bye,

<3 Leedlesorus