Chapter 2- Strange Feelings

Flynn P.O.V:

I walked out of my next class and made my way to my dorm room, hoping my roommate was with his friends. I unlocked the front door and walked inside to find him getting dressed.

I quickly turned away and walked over to my bed. I sat down and kicked my shoes off then I looked at Oliver.

He was slipping a shirt on.

I gulped and stared at him.

He looked at me and I turned away.

I heard him sigh.

We weren't friends anymore. We both made that clear to each other and he had been trying so hard to get me back for weeks. But after what happened between us I couldn't be his friend anymore. Not after what I realized about myself.

* * *

I walked into our dorm to find Oliver, Riley and Sylvia sitting on his bed. Oliver held a jar of white chocolate cookies on his lap. He smiled a sympathetic smile when our eyes met.

I turned away and walked over to my bed. "Is this supposed to be an intervention?"

"We want to forgive you, Flynn," Oliver said in a soft tone.

I shook my head and put my bag on my bed.

"And ask you to forgive us."

I froze and turned to them.

Oliver got up and walked over to me. He held the jar out in front of me. "I uh.. I baked you these in Sylvia's..play oven."

"It's a real oven," Sylvia shook her head.

"It's tiny," he looked back at her.

"Like your...,"she shut her eyes and took a deep breath. "Count to ten, Sylvia, count to ten."

I chuckled.

She looked at me and smiled."Flynn, he has been testing my patients for days now. Please take him back."

Oliver looked at me.

I stared at him. I really wanted him back but after I had lost both him and Harley... I began to question things and step into parts of my mind that I never knew existed. Parts of my heart. I became confused... about everything.

I hesitantly took the jar of cookies from Oliver and rested them on my dressing table. "I didn't mean those things I said. I was drunk and when I'm drunk-"

"You do and say things you don't mean," he finished for me.

"Yeah," I pursed my lips and nodded.

"Like that time you kissed Oliver," Riley giggled.

"Oh my goodness, what!" Sylvia shouted.

"Yep. It was at this party in New York and Flynn was drunk out of his mind."

"Wow," Sylvia looked at me.

"But he didn't mean it," Oliver quickly shook his head and waved his hands. "Flynn was drunk, like Riley said. He only did it to get back at his girlfriend. Besides, we both got sick after it anyway."

"You got a sick," I mumbled.

"Huh?" Oliver looked at me.

"You got sick. I didn't." I walked over to my bed and started shoving books into my bag.

"Yeah. Because it was gross."

"Well, I'm sorry I didn't think that it was gross to drunk kiss my best friend."