Chapter 37- Deal or No Deal

Harley P.O.V:

     I watched Hayden slip into his clothes. He smiled at me. "Thank you for that."

I nodded then I frowned. "Is this going to be a one time thing?"

He froze, then he tied the string on his sweatpants. "Do you want it to be?"

I smiled and shook my head.

He chuckled then he walked over to me and kissed my forehead. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye," I smiled.

He walked out of the room.

I got up and got dressed, then I pulled the sheet off of the bed and threw them in a corner. I grabbed another set and began to make my bed over.

Mekhi walked into the room and shut the door.

"Before you say anything, I'm going to take a shower," I rolled my eyes.

He ignored me and walked over to his bed, sitting on it.

I felt him staring at me and turned to look at him.

He stared at me with furrowed brows.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Look, you met me here. You can get a new roommate if you want. I was fine alone-"

"I don't think I like you," he squinted at me.

Shocked, I froze then quickly turned away trying not to let him see me frown. I aggressively stuffed my pillow into a case. "So? I don't need you to like me. I don't need anyone to like me-"

"If you didn't, you wouldn't be sleeping with that guy-"

"I'm sleeping with him because I need to blow off steam-"

"No."

I turned to him.

"You're sleeping with him because you think it will make you feel better. Do you feel better?" He raised his brows.

I glared at him knowing I didn't. "Whatever. It doesn't matter," I folded my arms.

"You know it does," he tilted his head. "I don't want you to make a mistake that you can't fix."

"Like?"

"Harley," he stood up. "Your body isn't something to be passed around. His either. You guys can't just sleep together and expect your lives to get better-"

"We already know that that wouldn't happen. I don't need you judging me-"

"I'm not judging you. I'm trying to help you-"

"Why help me if you hate me?"

"I said like. I don't like you. But I don't hate you. You're my roommate and from how I see it, you're unhappy. Let's make a deal."

I shook my head. "Bullshit."

"Just hear me out. I'll give you the room whenever you want, if you go out with me."

I looked at him with furrowed brows.

"Not like that. Just hanging out, as friends. I want to help you...Deal?"

"I don't understand what I'm agreeing to. If I hang out with you, I can get this room anytime I want? Are you desperate?"

He chuckled. "No. I just want to do something good for someone else."

I stared at him then I smirked. "Okay."

"Okay as in deal?"

I nodded. "When do we start hanging out?"

He smiled. "Tonight."