Chapter 15- Real Love

I woke up the next morning and walked over to Oliver's bed. I shook his shoulder.

He slowly sat up. "Hey," he smiled rubbing one of his eyes.

I smiled back. "Hey."

He furrowed his brows. "What time is it?"

"It's early," I chuckled.

He looked at his phone. "It's four in the morning? Flynn, why am I up?"

I stared at him. "I need to talk to you about something."

He shook his head. "What did Harley do now?"

I chuckled then my smile slowly faded. "She did something bad because of something I said. And I need to explain to you what it has to do with you."

He chuckled. "It has something to do with me?" He stared at me with a nervous smile and furrowed brows. "What does it have to do with me?"

I gulped and looked down. "Remember...when her cousin Billie kept calling? He wasn't calling for himself. He was calling for her. Harley fed him questions to ask me...Then yesterday he called when you were out." I felt something in my throat.

"Flynn, what's wrong?"

"I don't want you to hate me," I shook my head and looked away. "I know I hate myself for it-"

"Flynn," he touched my arm.

I quickly pulled it away. "You won't talk to me. You'll hate me. You'll definitely want to switch dorms-"

"Why would I want to switch dorms-"

"Because I'm in love...," I looked at him.

He stared at me with wide eyes. They looked like they were about to roll out of their sockets. His face slowly changed, becoming appalled. He pushed me off of his bed.

I tumbled to the floor and sat there afraid to move. Tears began to run down my cheeks.

"I freaking knew it," he shouted pointing at me.

"I'm sorry."

He furrowed his brows. "You're sorry? You're f*cking sorry? You're disgusting. That's what you are."

"What-"

"My mom told me you were bad news."

"How am I disgusting?"

"You don't know what you want. You're sick."

"I'm not sick. I'm just..a little confused."

"A little confused? You woke me up this morning to tell me that you're in love with me. When did you realize you were? Before or after you stopped me from drowning myself?"

"I don't...I don't know," I wept like a child.

"God," he looked up at the ceiling with tears in his eyes. "You only saved me because you thought you had feelings for me-"

"No, Oliver. I saved you because you're my best friend."

"Well, you're not mine...Not anymore. You make me sick and I want nothing to do with you."

I quickly crawled over to his bed and grabbed his arm. "I need you and you need me. We can't just act like we were never friends."

He turned away.

"I'll try to stop. I'll learn to stop. I'll stop loving you like I've stopped loving Harley-"

He looked down at me. "Then you won't stop because you can't stop loving her. Because you're stupid and you do whatever your heart says. You don't think Flynn. You're not confused. You're so stupid that you'll love anything that's too nice to you. I'm not going to be blind anymore. I'm not going to be nice to you and pretend that there's nothing wrong with you. I'm done pretending to be okay for your sake." He stared down at me with flames in his eyes. He suddenly stood, grabbing me by my arm and lifting me to my feet. "Get up." He pulled me over to the door and opened it, then he pushed me outside.