Chapter 49- Accidents Happen

Harley P.O.V:

      It was happening. The things I said I'd never want. A husband, a family. I was happy. Flynn and I got married and both of our families were there to watch it unfold. It was full of tears of joy, most of them coming from Flynn.

On the night of our honeymoon we just cuddled the entire night. It didn't feel real. Any of it. It was too good to be real. He was. I was with him. Truly with him.

Mekhi and Riley got married a few months after we did. They had a daughter and decided to stay in New York.

Oliver and his girlfriend decided to travel the world since he had only seen the world on a globe in his mother's kitchen.

May had a hard time finding love, but she adopted a baby girl and gave me godmother. Not before I had a little girl of my own. Then a boy....then twins.

My life had changed because of the people I chose to be around. The ones who chose to be around me. I met the love of my life because of an accident. I became a better person because of an accident.

Sometimes in life things don't go the way we planned. We meet someone, fall in love. We make friends and think that they're perfect for us. We become people that we aren't because we are confused about who we are. And at times an accident has to happen in order for us to realize who we are. Sometimes things must go wrong for us to find what is right.

Flynn made things go wrong for me. I hated him at one point. I never thought I would fall in love with a guy like him. But he wasn't the person I thought he was. I was the kind of person I hated. I was the prideful person. And it took a hit in the head with a bat to give me a wake up call.

Accidents can lead to good things. It's just how you look at your accidents that counts. Don't let minor mishaps slow you down. Look at them as a learning experience. Learn to love others, whether they hurt you or treat you with love. Trust me. It's hard, but it makes you happier. Don't judge books by their covers. Don't judge books by the first few chapters. Sometimes they have plot twists. I know my life did. The moment THE BAD BOY HIT ME IN THE FACE WITH A BASEBALL BAT.

*  *  *

*Weeps*