New Book: The kind I want to write

Hey Awesome People

So, I know I haven't updated in a while. It's because I got really sick. I'm not really eating well it seems. I'm vegetarian and that's not the best thing for a person who doesn't even like veggies.

Anyway, I'll be updating more from now on, since I'm better.

I'm writing a new book and I think this is my next big one. It's a murder mystery about a girl in high school who gets killed by one of the other students. It's going to be really, really dark, and it may not have much comedy but there is a romance between two characters that I just love (more than Harley and Flynn). The book may be a little mature, so if you're under 14-16 I'd advice that you read with caution.

Here's the description and the first chapter.

The book will be posted on March 5th. Please support it (if you're not too scared)

 Please support it (if you're not too scared)

*  *  *

The internet and school hallway famous Sadie Wu is found dead in the school auditorion by suicide. Only, it was not suicide. One of her fellow school mates has murdered her in cold blood.

It is up to you to figure out who it was and why.

***

Chapter 1- Above All

Sadie

     We all knew a Sadie; a person who walked amongst the rest of us with the amount of confidence that we couldn't seem to access; the girl who raised her head higher than the rest of ours and opened her mouth with more confidence than we could ever have. And no matter how bad she looked or what we said about her, she never broke. Not in front of us. Because she, Sadie, was ABOVE ALL of us.

     Sadie was no cheerleader. No blonde with blue eyes. No rich girl with a swimming pool in her backyard. She wasn't tall and curvy. Sadie was any of us. She was a five foot two, Asian-American, seventeen year old student of North Brook Public High school.

     She was the girl everyone knew and dreaded being in the presence of. The girl who had so many friends that she didn't have any at all. We hate Sadie. Or at least dislike her. Because Sadie doesn't need our approval anyway. She has enough confidence to fuel her ego. No need for praise from us. When she does get our praise, she lets us know that she's know she's smart, pretty and talented. She knows she is capable and us telling her doesn't change a thing about the way she feels about herself. Because Sadie loves herself enough....Until she suddenly dies. Suicide they say. How could it be? What could've caused that? It couldn't be. It wasn't. Someone did this. But who? Who will kill SADIE?

*  *  *

December

     Sadie was found laying on the stage of the school auditorium, a knife in her stomach and blood soaking the paint covered overalls she wore. The bottom of her sneakers, covered in shattered glass from Christmas ornaments and lipstick smeared on her lips. Her leg is twisted in an unnatural position and a tear stain is running down the side of her face. She had died a painful, unhappy death, by the hands of someone she knew.