Chapter 20- Picture Perfect

Billie P.O.V:

I stared at Harley, along with everyone else, waiting for her to tell us what it was.

Her teary eyes met mines and I immediately figured it out.

She held the phone and turned to Leon with an indignant look on her face. I watched her walk past him, stepping over the guy on the floor.

"Harley," Leon followed her. "I can explain."

I was angry but I was also terrified of what was to come. I wanted to attack Leon and beat the crap out of him but my feet stayed planted on the ground. Something told me that Harley could handle herself.

She walked over my jeep with my keys in her hand. I watched her walked over to the back wheel of the jeep and put the phone on the ground behind it.

"What you doing?" Leon shouted at her but she moved like he hadn't said a word.

She got into my jeep and turned it on. Then she adjusted the rear view mirror.

"Harley stop!" Leon shouted.

She reversed the jeep onto the phone, crushing it like a peanut under an elephant.

"That's my freaking phone, you bitch," the guy in the ground shouted.

Harley shot a look at Leon realizing that the photo was sent to the guy. She glared at him then she stuck her head out of the window and looked at Leon's car behind mine.

Leon quickly waved for her to stop. "Harley. That's my dad's car. I can't get a scratch on it. Please don't do this."

She looked at him and jerked my car back.

Everyone winced at the crash.

Leon put his hands on his head as the front of his car became destroyed.

Harley drove the jeep back into place then she got out. She walked over the car and stuck the key into the side, walking and keying the already scratched up car.

Leon dropped to his knees.

I didn't think about how bad what she did was at the moment. I was just happy that she got revenge.

She stuffed my keys into her pocket then she walked over to him. She put her hand on his chin and lifted his head towards her then she punched him, causing him to fall in the ground.

The girl beside me was taping what has happened and I immediately thought about Flynn. "Hey could you send that to me?"

"Sure," she looked at me and smirked. "Just give me your number."

Harley walked over to me shaking her hand off from the punch and handed me my keys. "I'll pay for the damages to your car."

I smirked and nodded, but she looked too angry to feel proud of what she had done.

She looked at the girl, who's camera was right in Harley's face. "You don't seem to want your phone either."

The girl quickly lowered the phone.

The guy who got punched by Leon stood up. "You really overreacted," he shook his head. "It was just a stupid picture. Now my phone's f*cked up."

Harley looked at him. "Really? I overreacted? You invaded my privacy and I overreacted? What I did is far from as bad as what that asshole did to me," she looked at Leon, who sat on the ground with his hand over his nose.

I was about to pat her shoulder but she pushed her way through the crowd and walked into the house.

The girl grabbed my arm before I could go after Harley.