Chapter 31- Bad Person

Harley P.O.V:

   I woke up the next morning to find Billie past out on my floor and Mekhi gone. I slipped out from under my covers and looked at myself. I was in pajamas. I furrowed my brows then I glared at Billie. How dare he?

   I got out of bed and grabbed some clothes stuffing them into my school bag. Then I walked out of the room.

Mekhi sat on the floor leaned up against the wall in his pajamas with his clothes on lap.

I shook my head and walked past him, kicking my pants off.

People in the hallway began to stare at me with furrowed brows, some of them pulling out their phones.

I flashed a smile at one of the cameras then I dropped my bag on the floor and grabbed my jeans. I slipped into them then I pulled my top of.

Leon's door opened just in time.

His roommate stepped out with his bag on his back. His smile wiped off and his eyes widened. "What are you-"

I bent over and grabbed my top from inside of my bag. "Nothing you haven't seen before. Don't act stunned."

Leon peeped his head out from behind the door. "Harley, what are you doing?"

I rolled my eyes and put my top on then I stuffed my pajamas into my bag and zipped it up. I threw my bag over my shoulder. "I'm late. Give me a ride to my class."

Leon nodded. "Okay, let me get dressed-"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Don't have time."

Tony walked out of her dorm.

"Hey," I shouted running after her. "I need a ride."

"Excuse me," she furrowed her brows at me.

I tilted my head at her.

"Okay, fine. That's twenty bucks." She opened her hand infront of me with her keys dangling off one of her fingers.

I shook my head, then I grabbed her keys. I started walking off.

"Hey," she shouted. "Get back here with my keys."

I turned back to her with a smirk. "If you really cared you would run after me." I spun around on my heel and walked away.

*  *  *

Billie P.O.V:

I rushed out of the room to find Mekhi asleep on the floor.

A few girls stood across from him taking pictures of him. "Can't wait to make this kid a meme," one of them giggled.

I groaned. "Wake up, Good Boy," I pushed his shoulder.

He flinched wiping the drool off of his lip.

"Have you seen Harley?"

He shook his head. "You slept by her bed. You should know."

"When I woke up, she was gone."

He stood. "And why are you telling me this? Do you want me to pray for her?" He chuckled.

"This isn't a joke. She's clearly mad at me. And mad Harley-"

"Runs people's cars over and smashes tbe phones," Leon stood infront of me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Harley just walked past my dorm. Did a whole strip tease for my roommate-"

"Then she stole my keys," a girl peeped out from behind him. "That girl is crazy," she snickered and pushed her hands in her pockets. "Should've known that from two nights ago."