Chapter 13- He Used Me

Someone knocked on my door.

"I'll get it," Billie stood up. "And then I'll leave."

"Hey," I heard Leon's voice. "I'm-"

"The shedevil's boyfriend. Welcome."

Leon rushed into the room. "Harley?"

I heard the door slam.

I slowly sat up wiping my cheeks.

Leon sat on my bed. He put his hand on my thigh. "Are you okay?"

I frowned and shook my head.

He sighed and wrapped his arms around me, resting my head on his chest. "What's wrong?" His fingers ran through my hair.

I began to weep. "Everyone hates me."

"Why would you think that-"

"Because your girlfriend's talking about me behind my back and my ex-boyfriend is in love with his best friend," I sat up," who's a guy by the way."

Leon tilted his head. "I doubt he hates you-"

"He just told Billie that over the phone."

"Billie?"

"My cousin. He just left."

Leon looked at the door. "Your dad's side, I'm guessing."

I squinted at him. What did that have to do with anything?

"Look," he looked at my lips," even if they hate you, there are tons of people who don't-"

"No," I frowned. "Tons of people do-"

"Well, I don't," he looked me in the eyes. "I can't find any reason to hate you." He pushed the strands of hair away from my face, then he put his hand behind my head. His eyes scanned my face, then the rest of my body. "You're beautiful." His eyes met mine again and then he leaned towards me.

I couldn't see it then. I couldn't see the problem with Leon then, so I gave into him. I also leaned forward, letting him press his lips against mines. I let him do more than that afternoon, trying not to think about Flynn or Sarah. I could tell Sarah never crossed Leon's mind by the way he looked at me. There was nothing in his eyes but pride like he had accomplished something.

He laid beside me and smiled, then he kissed my shoulder.

I felt my cheeks burn, and slowly turned on my side away from him. I stared at the wall, feeling a tear run down the side of my face.

His arm wrapped around me and his body pressed against my back. "You're so pretty," his breath hit my neck. He kissed the same spot then he pushed him body closer to mine.

I squeezed my eyes shut and cringed, picturing Flynn in my mind. I felt my body go cold as I slowly fell asleep.

*  *  *

Billie P.O.V:

   I made my way back to Harley's room to see how she was doing. I had left her on a bad note and I wanted to make sure that she was okay.

   I was about to knock on her door when a voice in my head told me to open it. I slowly turned the knob and looked inside of the room. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I stared at her and the pink pokemon's boyfriend unsure of how to feel. I was somewhere between furious and confused. Harley wouldn't do this. Harley hated cheaters. She left Flynn because he cheated and now she had slept with someone else's boyfriend.

I slowly shut the door. I took out my phone.

"Hello?"

"I have to talk to you about something...I have to be honest."