Chapter 34- In The Act pt2

Oliver P.O.V:

     I stood in the living room glancing over my shoulder to make sure Flynn was okay. It hurt me to put him through what I had gone through but in my mind back then...I thought it would be okay. He would. I had forgotten that Flynn wasn't like me. He was softer and easier to hurt. I fight things with suicidal thoughts. He fought things with tears and worry.

I looked at Courtney. She sat beside Toby with an uncomfortable look on her face.

He glared at her and shook his head then he turned away.

She suddenly stood up fixing her top. "I uh...I'm going home."

"Bye," Toby said behind her rolling his eyes.

She looked at the floor with a bleak look then she walked past me.

I looked at Toby. "What's up with her?"

He shrugged.

I sighed then I looked over at Flynn again. My heart hit the floor. He was gone. "Oh God."

I run towards the stairs and nearly stumbled racing up to the top. I pushed every room door open catching a couple or two, but he was no where to be found.

I dug my hand into my pocket and quickly dialed his number. There was no answer. I grabbed the keys out of my pocket and rushed down the stairs. I had time find him.

*  *  *

Flynn P.O.V:

    My phone vibrated in my pocket as I stumbled out of the car. My mind wasn't one hundred percent but I knew something was wrong and my emotions weren't going to hide it.

I stumbled into the elevator, Courntey's arm tucked under mine.

Tina stood in front of me with folded arms. No guilt after drunk driving and drugging me.

We walked down the hallway with people walking beside us, not suspectings thing.

That wasn't the worst part. Riley saw me. She was walking down the hallway when she froze and stared.

My head hung as my knees bumped together.

We walked closer to her and a bit of hope filled my heart. She would say something. We weren't friends but she had to say something. It wouldn't be fair.

I lifted my head and turned back to her in shock as we walked past her.

She stared at me with furrowed brows.

My head resumed it's hanging and my eyes shut.

*  *  *

Oliver P.O.V:

     I got out of my car, holding my phone to my ear.

"I just saw him with two girls," Riley said in a panic. "I didn't think they were going to hurt him. I thought they were all drunk. I'm so sorry-"

"It's fine. Where did you see them?" I run up the steps and made my way into the dormitory.

"On our floor. I'll meet you by the elevator."

"Okay." I could feel my heart beating in my head. How could I let them dissappear like that?

*  *  *

Flynn P.O.V:

    I stumbled into a dorm room and was pushed unto a bed. I layed staring at the ceiling trying to keep my eyes open. My hand covered my eyes then it covered my mouth. I couldn't remember volunteeringly moving any part of my body but I knew it was happening. I could hear Tina and Courtney arguing.

"Why did you come with me if you knew you couldn't do this?" Tina shouted.

"I was mad at Toby. I wasn't thinking straight. We can't do this. We need to bring him to his dorm. He isn't a toy-"

"Oh shut up. You think he wouldn't have done the same thing to you if he had gotten a chance to?"

"He's not like that. And even if he was...I'm not him. I'm not doing this. Not again. No one deserves this-"

"STOP saying 'this'. If you're not going to join in then leave."

I felt their eyes on me. Tear filled mine.

Someone suddenly climbed on top of me, sitting in my lap.

I looked up at the figure trying to identify their face by the little blur I saw. My shirt began to unbutton and I felt a tear stream down the side of my face.

"Oh my God," Courntey sighed. "He's crying."

"Not the first one to," Tina unbuttoned my pants, a little guilt flashing across her face.

"What is wrong with you? You're sick. How could you do this to someone-"

"I asked your boyfriend the very same question when he let his friends rape me," Tina suddenly shouted.

The room grew silent for ten seconds of eternity.

I felt my mind beginning to black out but fought through as best I could.

"What are you talking about?"

"Last year...over the summer...before you started supplying me with drugs. They raped me and he walked into the room...and then walked out. And the police did nothing. No one did a thing. Because if they did it would hurt the school...That's the way men are. They take what they want and help each other out and then us girls want men's approval so bad that we stick up for them and call the other one slut."

"So, that's why you're doing this? To get back at men?" Courtney wept.

"No. I'm doing this because it's about time I get what I want. Not them."

I finally felt my face give the expression I had been feeling. "Please," I cried.

"Got off of him," Courtney tried to push Tina but Tina punched her in the nose.

She stumbled backwards.

I heard the door close and shut my eyes, losing all hope. Tina's lips touched mines my mind finally found a box to trap itself. Everything went black.

When I opened my eyes someone was wrapping their arms around me. They ran their fingers through my hair and wept. "I'm so sorry," Riley kissed my head.

My eyes ran over to Oliver. He stood at the end of the bed beside Courtney who wept with her hand over her mouth.

Tina sat in the corner of the room half naked and blacked out.

My eyes met Oliver's again.

He pursed his lips, tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry," he mouthed.