please read

Hey guys. So, this is serious. I've written a message on another book of mine that I'm getting rid of. The reason why I'm posting the message here also is because it contains a story about something that happened to me and I would like you guys to read it. Harley may be a character in a book but she's a certain way because I need her to present a message to my readers. We have a little bit of her in all of us. The need to be accepted by friends, family and by society in general. And we step out of our way to become things we're not. Do things we don't do.

Here's the message. It's over 3,000 words because the story about what happened to me is long but I suggest you read it.

Also, the message was posted to my book "The Envious Teacher".

*  *  *

*PLEASE READ WITH A MATURE AND OPEN MIND. INSTEAD OF JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS, PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHERE I'M COMING FROM.*

I know many any of you will hate me after this and I'm okay with that. As long as my message comes across, I'm willing to stand up for my beliefs. I began writing this book between 2014 and 2015. (Very long ago for it to be unfinished, I know.) I last edited it in July 2016. I tried to read it but it didn't make me laugh and I didn't think it was cute. It made me sad and sick to my stomach. Because within that year, something happened to me that made me realize that I was confused, immature and wrote this with a prideful mind. I didn't think this would happen to me, and I thought it seemed romantic. But it isn't.

The story that I'm about to tell you is true. It happened to me and I think it was meant to be my wake up call. Whether it is God or the universe telling me to share this, something some me up at three something this morning and told me to tell you what happened to me.

    In 2016, I was nearing 18 years old and I had just gotten into college. I'm not being boastful, but I'm in a home where my parents raised me on heavy morals and I was given the "Bird and the Bees" talk at a young age (things had happened to me at a young age that caused that to be a must). So, I knew about waiting. I was born in church and was taught that waiting was the way to go.

     But in high school, around 2013, I was introduced to Wattpad, along with dirty books. I didn't read them on Wattpad. My friends wrote them in their notebooks and we shared our stories back and forth. We were young and it felt bad to read and write things like that, but I liked having to hide to read these things. The only book that I had written without romance was stolen by another girl, and no one really cared to read it anyway. So, by 2014, I started writing on Wattpad.

    I wrote my first book in 2014. It was called "Beauty Marks" and it was about a girl who was born with marks on her skin not knowing why they were there or where they came from. She would later find out that she wasn't from earth. I know, it sounds corny. And people thought it was. I was getting less than 100 reads per chapter so I decided to unpublish it. It's still in my drafts to this day.

 It's still in my drafts to this day