Chapter 26- The Good Boy

I sat up the late that night with a skull splitting headache. I rubbed my head then I looked at the girl. She laid with her back turned to me.

I sighed and slowly slipped from under the covers. I grabbed my clothes and quickly slipped into them. I buckled my belt then I turned to the girl.

"Running away?" She smiled rubbing her eye.

"I have to go," I trembled as I waited for her to tell me to stay or ask me if we were a thing.

"Alright," she nodded. "See you around."

I nodded back. "You don't care about me leaving?"

"This was a one time thing. You clearly hated tonight night, so I know you're not into me."

I frowned. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I had a great time."

I furrowed my brows, then I walked over to the door. I opened it then I looked back at her. "Bye?"

She gave me a salute.

I walked out of the room and started making my way down the hallway. I sighed and shut my eyes turning away from the ceiling lights.

"Hey," I felt someone touch my arm," are you okay?"

I looked at him. He held a box of things in his arms and a huge bag on his back. "I'm fine," I yank my shoulder away.

"Okay," he shook his head. "I was just showing concern, not asking for your number. Sheesh." He walked away.

I folded my arms and shook my shoulders walking with my head down. I was about to walk past Leon's door. I prayed that it wouldn't open but it did.

Leon walked out in sweats. He looked at me, then he quickly closed the door so his roommate wouldn't see me.

I looked at him then I bowed my head.

"Hi," he pushed his hands in his pockets. Then he scanned me. "Coming from somewhere?"

"Harley," Tony opened her door and walked out. "You forgot your watch," she rushed over to me and handed it to me.

"Thanks," I took it and shoved it in my back pocket.

She nodded then she looked at Leon. "Hey Lee."

"Hi," he smiled at her.

She walked away.

"You went with her last night?" He furrowed his brows and tilted his head with concern in his voice.

"Why should you care?" I looked away.

"Because I saw you walk into the bar."

I looked at him and he bowed his head.

"I didn't want to face you and she said she was going to talk to you so...I ran away...I'm sorry."

I shook my head. "I don't know why I'm talking to you right now."

"Yeah," he sighed and tilted his head. Then he squeezed his eyes shut. I dug his thumbs between his eyes. "I'm so sorry," he wept.

I sighed. "I have to go-"

"Please," he grabbed my hand.

I quickly yanked it away and ran off. I rushed into my dorm and shut the door. Then I sighed and walked over to my bed, throwing myself on top if it. I began to weep.

"Are you okay?"

I quickly sat up.

A guy sat on the bed across from me. He had Olive skin and dark hair and eyes and his brows were like fluffy caterpillars placed perfectly above them. At first I thought it was my slight drunkenness that made me create an angel hallucination. But then I remembered who he was.